Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*The Perpetual Muscle Mass EXPLOSION: Pre-PCT(Active Recovery), Bridging & Cruising*

Status
Not open for further replies.
jesus christ get the fuck out of here Ross. TRENN.. this guy has been banned everywhere i have seen. actually no stay it gives me some comedy. your a joke

you are truely the biggest tool i have ever known

Primordial Performance said:
This is a totally skewed comparison because of pharmacokinetic differences of these drugs. One has 4 hr half-life, while the other has a 10 day half life.

At any rate, to make the comparison fair - it would be one shot of 200mg of Deca compared to 15mg/day of 17aa oral for TWO WEEKS. You would have about 60-70% inhibition of LH/FSH after the two weeks. So yes, I believe nandrolone is just as inhibitory as any 17aa oral you mentioned (give or take 10%)

-Pp

In the study, done in the early 80´s, a very high dose of Dbol (100mgs/day for 6 weeks) decreased plasma testosterone to about 40% of it´s normal value.

In the graph I posted on DECA above, 100% reduction in testosterone occured.

I respect you brotha, but you are WRONG on this one.

Deca is WAYYYYY more supressive than ANAVAR, Dianabol, or TURINABOL!

Not to mention, Primobolan, EQ, and Masteron are even LESS supressive!

These are facts.

- Ross - said:
Let's assume my minimum dosages for bridging or "Pre-PCT":

Anavar: 20mgs

Dianabol: 10-15mgs

Turinabol: 30mgs

Winstrol: 25mgs

Primobolan: 200mg(inj)/50mg(Oral)

Dude, that's a cycle --close to 700 mgs a week.

I know this will appeal to a lot of guys because it gives them an excuse to stay on -- which is what we'd all like to do. But what you are talking about is not recoevery. It's simply substiuting a high dosed cycle with a lower one.

EXACTLY what this board needed....another tool promoting his own products under the guise of "helping newbies." I'm SOOOOOO glad to have different recommendations on who I should send my money to. Guess thats why we're circling the drain... Hopefully someone will flush and we can get back to business here.

Nelson Montana said:
Dude, that's a cycle --close to 700 mgs a week.

I know this will appeal to a lot of guys because it gives them an excuse to stay on -- which is what we'd all like to do. But what you are talking about is not recoevery. It's simply substiuting a high dosed cycle with a lower one.

Don't use them all together!

20mgs ANAVAR ALONE!

30mgs Turinabol ALONE!

200mgs PRIMO ALONE!

20mgs of ANAVAR is a CYCLE? 15mgs of DIANABOL is a cycle?? LOL

Bro, those are the dosages that each compound can be used ALONE, while avoiding HPTA shutdown.

Pay attention big guy!:)

- Ross - said:
In the study, done in the early 80´s, a very high dose of Dbol (100mgs/day for 6 weeks) decreased plasma testosterone to about 40% of it´s normal value.

In the graph I posted on DECA above, 100% reduction in testosterone occured.

I respect you brotha, but you are WRONG on this one.

Deca is WAYYYYY more supressive than ANAVAR, Dianabol, or TURINABOL!

Not to mention, Primobolan, EQ, and Masteron are even LESS supressive!

These are facts.

Ross.

Look at the graph...

The 100mg shot of Deca only caused a 70-80% decrease in test, similar to the suppression seen with the dosing of 17aa orals in the studies Ive posted.

Your best bet is to retort the statement about the pre-PCT with 17aa orals if you want to hold any credibility here.

-Pp

BTW, the original 100mg/Dbol study you’re referring to was from 1976 by GR Hervey et al -- Which I highly question the legitimacy of because of the dosages used and the fact they repeated the study 4 years later due to flawed design.

"Anabolic" effects of methandienone in men undergoing athletic training.
GR Hervey, I Hutchinson, AV Knibbs, L Burkinshaw, PR Jones, NG Norgan, and MJ Levell
Lancet, Oct 1976; 2(7988): 699-702.

Effects of methandienone on the performance and body composition of men undergoing athletic training.
GR Hervey, AV Knibbs, L Burkinshaw, DB Morgan, PR Jones, DR Chettle, and D Vartsky
Clin Sci (Lond), April 1, 1981; 60(4): 457-61

s8nlilhlpr said:
EXACTLY what this board needed....another tool promoting his own products under the guise of "helping newbies." I'm SOOOOOO glad to have different recommendations on who I should send my money to. Guess thats why we're circling the drain... Hopefully someone will flush and we can get back to business here.

I have no products. LOL. Just trying to help.

I've read your posts. You claim you are posting "teasers" of a book to come. Exactly how is your book not a product you are promoting?

Primordial Performance said:
Ross.

Look at the graph...

The 100mg shot of Deca only caused a 70-80% decrease in test, similar to the suppression seen with the dosing of 17aa orals in the studies Ive posted.

Your best bet is to retort the statement about the pre-PCT with 17aa orals if you want to hold any credibility here.

-Pp

BTW, the original 100mg/Dbol study you’re referring to was from 1976 by GR Hervey et al -- Which I highly question the legitimacy of because of the dosages used and the fact they repeated the study 4 years later due to flawed design.

"Anabolic" effects of methandienone in men undergoing athletic training.
GR Hervey, I Hutchinson, AV Knibbs, L Burkinshaw, PR Jones, NG Norgan, and MJ Levell
Lancet, Oct 1976; 2(7988): 699-702.

Effects of methandienone on the performance and body composition of men undergoing athletic training.
GR Hervey, AV Knibbs, L Burkinshaw, DB Morgan, PR Jones, DR Chettle, and D Vartsky
Clin Sci (Lond), April 1, 1981; 60(4): 457-61

So you are saying that Pre-PCT is effective ONLY if using Primobolan, Masteron, or some other non-supressive, NON 17aa compound?

What about Dianabol? Anavar? The studies you provided essentially CONFIRMED what I have been saying all along; the AMOUNT of supression caused by a particular steroid VARIES tremendously.

Furthermore, DARE I say that I have bloodwork confirming that one can maintain "normal" levels of testosterone while running Dianabol and Turinabol...:)

- Ross - said:
So you are saying that Pre-PCT is effective ONLY if using Primobolan, Masteron, or some other non-supressive, NON 17aa compound?

What about Dianabol? Anavar? The studies you provided essentially CONFIRMED what I have been saying all along; the AMOUNT of supression caused by a particular steroid VARIES tremendously.

Furthermore, DARE I say that I have bloodwork confirming that one can maintain "normal" levels of testosterone while running Dianabol and Turinabol...:)

I can agree that one would be under much less suppression while using Primo, Masteron, rather than the 17aa orals.

Yes – Suppression VARIES tremendously between 2.5mg/day or 40mg/day. – your point?

Show me some blood tests of normal LH levels while taking 40mg of anavar, or 50mg of winny… and then I will be convinced.

-Pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom