Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*The Perpetual Muscle Mass EXPLOSION: Pre-PCT(Active Recovery), Bridging & Cruising*

Status
Not open for further replies.
jmead said:
who are u? :)

I am Ross.

I have been an active member of the online bodybuilding and steroid community for over 10 years.

Nice to meet ya bro.

Sorry to be abrasive, but I had to call this out.

You need to post abstracts if your going to say this kind of stuff. The only thing is, the research that is available doesn’t support what your saying.

Show me the 100mg/day dbol study.

-Pp

- Ross - said:
Dianabol WILL NOT shutdown the HPTA. AGAIN, I will quote our good friend anthony:

"In this study, done in the early 80´s, a very high dose of Dbol (100mgs/day for 6 weeks) decreased plasma testosterone to about 40% of it´s normal value, plasma GH went up about a third, LH dropped to about 80% of it´s original value, and FSH went down about a third also"

Proviron and Turinabol, also 17-AA steroids, will NOT shutdown the HPTA. Neither will Anavar or Winstrol in lower dosages.

This isn't the 80's anymore bro. The internet has given us all access to information that was previously unavailable.

"PCT" is an invention of the internet. Much of the STEROID DOGMA is the result of the internet. Therefore, with this new information via the internet, you can expect new methods of cycling to surface.

I have always respected your work, but to be so abrasive is just unfounded. I thought we were on the same page actually...?

Anyway, I welcome all discourse. :)

nice to meet you also..

id like to see the studies too so that i can read them and not understand and then someone smarter than me can explain it in retard terms

jmead said:
nice to meet you also..

id like to see the studies too so that i can read them and not understand and then someone smarter than me can explain it in retard terms
lol.
We all feel that way sometime or another.

Wulfgar said:
Do we have another author/expert joining the family here @ elite?

LOL, there are quite a few here already, aren't there?

I heard that Elite was looking for a "JACKED Guru". I came to fill the spot..:)

jmead said:
post pics dot dot dot haha

Those pics in my signature are of me about 5 months ago.

Currently MUCH bigger and MUCH leaner... :chomp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom