Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*Bunny* 2005 - 2006 Log

sgtslaughter said:
Have a great weekend *B_B_B* ;)

:heart:

:rose:

:bigkiss: to feel better :qt:
:FRlol: :)
Ca-ute ... Why is it, seriously that you have a deep tissue the same time as me tomorrow? And the funny thing is, you didn't plan it, at all lol Bunny's honor ... That is great CLONE .. Enjoy it :D I get to see chiro for accu wed. after work, the thursday a.m. have an appt with peeps re: schoolage.

Should be a good week :)

I am going to try & do some cardio tomorrow, even if it's walking in the a.m. to get blood moving a little ... we'll see how I feel :) :rose:
Hope beach was fun .. :D

:roadster:

*Bunny* said:
:FRlol: :)
Ca-ute ... Why is it, seriously that you have a deep tissue the same time as me tomorrow? And the funny thing is, you didn't plan it, at all lol Bunny's honor ... That is great CLONE .. Enjoy it :D I get to see chiro for accu wed. after work, the thursday a.m. have an appt with peeps re: schoolage.

Should be a good week :)

I am going to try & do some cardio tomorrow, even if it's walking in the a.m. to get blood moving a little ... we'll see how I feel :) :rose:
Hope beach was fun .. :D

:roadster:
Clone... whut... WHUTTTTTTTT .YEEEEEEAAAH! hahaha, ok n.m.

Nice!! yah i was lazy and forgot to call my chiro to go in today for a crack before the massage i think that would be ideal cuz my middle back doesn't feel right :rolleyes: Next week.

:) NICE!! yah, we'll see when i wake up if i get any blood movin' like that before the appointment :verygood:

... :roadster: ville baby!

The Shadow said:
Buns - foos allergies can delevop overnight, albeit in rare cases, they seem to pop up AFTER the food in question has been removed for some time.

This is true, I no longer can eat eggs, or peanut butter without feeling like I was hit by a truck.

Also if a person can develop a food allergy from eating the same food all the time.

Not saying this is the case with you Buns just pointing out S's point, from experience.

What about seasonal allergies....sounds strange...but my daughter gets a stomach ache, headache,. runny nose cant sleep and is tried all the time for a couple weeks at a time in the fall.......Hope you feel bettr soon Bunny!! Take care of yourself

Well also on another note... if you are sick and they don't know what it is... Massage may not be helping you in that respect.... They will be circulating the 'unknown sickness' through the lymph system even more. So if you are feeling better and then you go and get a 2 hour massage.. in the next day or 2 even you could get even more sick. If it's something that needs to be treated and is still active in your body but 'dormant' (When you start feeling a bit better)... and then you go get a massage they are going to bring it on again because they are moving the lymph around.

Note: Mono has it's own separate test. They specifically have to test for that.

Miss24k said:
This is true, I no longer can eat eggs, or peanut butter without feeling like I was hit by a truck.

Also if a person can develop a food allergy from eating the same food all the time.

Not saying this is the case with you Buns just pointing out S's point, from experience.
I have also had this experience... I had never ever had an allergy to a food until I went on atkins diet about 3 yrs ago. After that I couldn't eat Brazil nuts or eggs. It went away though.
Maybe try rotating your foods for a couple weeks? I was reading about it in my Natural healing bookie. IF your interested let me know and I will type out some stuff about it.

or you could have a condition known as hot dog fingers, and possession by the lord of darkness LOL :)

(sorry couldn't help myself, you know that commercial that makes fun of all the medications they advertise)

Hope your having a great weekend! :heart:

Top Bottom