Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*Bunny* 2005 - 2006 Log

Re: *Bunny* 2005 Log

*Bunny* said:
exactly, so you have them a click away when you need your fix...

:wavey:

LMAO

CUTE.....

Atlas is in my gallery........go look thru

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, what an adorable puppy!!!!

The Shadow said:
LMAO
CUTE.....
Atlas is in my gallery........go look thru

In my gally, the one with the under armor on is my baby Samson, others are potential future additions to my family

10:00 A.M. - Diet Pepsi

I'll have to post a picture on here of my puppy dog he's 5 months old... I love puppies

treilin said:
I'll have to post a picture on here of my puppy dog he's 5 months old... I love puppies

I LOVE BOXERS!!!! You must post it! I love the little f*ckers... I started a trend in my neighborhood, there's 6 in a one block circumference, mine's the best of course...

11:15 A.M. – Meal # 2:
- Handfull(1-1.5 Oz nuts) Almonds
- 500 ml water

[JamesBrown] owwwwwwwww, I feel good! [/JamesBrown]

LITTLE tender from workout (chest), I'm lovin' it

*Bunny* said:
I LOVE BOXERS!!!! You must post it! I love the little f*ckers... I started a trend in my neighborhood, there's 6 in a one block circumference, mine's the best of course...

11:15 A.M. – Meal # 2:
- Handfull(1-1.5 Oz nuts) Almonds
- 500 ml water
Yeah he'll be a good running partner... I think he's going to get to be about 90 pounds. I'm comparing him to other Boxers I have had. What did you name your rot?

treilin said:
Yeah he'll be a good running partner... I think he's going to get to be about 90 pounds. I'm comparing him to other Boxers I have had. What did you name your rot?
My boxer is small mastiff size, BIG BOY... He's probably around 95 ish now, he's hypothyroid but they couldnt find much fat to stick him last time i took him to vet...

Didnt get the Rotty pup yet, trying to decide what to get, I truly love them too... Mastiff or Rot, or even a little dog. Probably wont go with another boxer just yet, Sam is just THAT great :)

*Bunny* said:
My boxer is small mastiff size, BIG BOY... He's probably around 95 ish now, he's hypothyroid but they couldnt find much fat to stick him last time i took him to vet...

Didnt get the Rotty pup yet, trying to decide what to get, I truly love them too... Mastiff or Rot, or even a little dog. Probably wont go with another boxer just yet, Sam is just THAT great :)
I REALLY like Mastiffs too. The big ones! Almost got one.

Top Bottom