Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*Bunny* 2005 - 2006 Log

Re: *Bunny* 2005 Log

Wow, lot's of Irish ladies :) (I'm 100% Irish :bouncer: )

Wow, you look great now hun!!! Your not that much taller than me (3/4 inch), but you look VERY long & lean......you have a really nice body already :)

11:15 A.M. – Diet Pepsi ;)

Hey ladies! Thanks for the warm welcome! I feel grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat today. Yes I am Irish, my grandma and her 2 brothers & 5 sisters all born and raised there, but I really look like NONE of them.

I have felt the nauseua from the T-Rex but never got sick until this morning. After 2 min, I was fine and ready to go, passed pretty quick. I usually have a banana with t-rex in the A.M. but I wanted SO BAD to do cardio on empty stomach.

try the levorex as its non stim based before am cardio tomorrow on empty and see how that works...then take the trex in place of the Lrex.

*Bunny* said:
11:15 A.M. – Diet Pepsi ;)

Hey ladies! Thanks for the warm welcome! I feel grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat today. Yes I am Irish, my grandma and her 2 brothers & 5 sisters all born and raised there, but I really look like NONE of them.

I have felt the nauseua from the T-Rex but never got sick until this morning. After 2 min, I was fine and ready to go, passed pretty quick. I usually have a banana with t-rex in the A.M. but I wanted SO BAD to do cardio on empty stomach.

You're so SPUNKY....... I like you ;)

The Shadow said:
try the levorex as its non stim based before am cardio tomorrow on empty and see how that works...then take the trex in place of the Lrex.

Otay

nice umm...

ahem...

glutes....

Ill resize tonite for you

The Shadow said:
nice umm...
ahem...
glutes....
Ill resize tonite for you