Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

* Red² - B's Journey 2007 *

*Bunny*

“This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.” ~ credit given to author

:arty:Happy 2007!! :arty:

This will be my log for the journey of 07. My main objective is the May 12th Figure Competition ‘Grand Prix all Natural’ … Treil & I will be competing side by side.

My log will be a bit more diet based as I get started & I plan flip the switch to training mode last week or two of January. I will be training up until the 6th then take a break for a few weeks from weights. I will eventually post my before pics & corresponding measurements/BF. I have no set plan for what I will do for training at this time and for the first few weeks, my focus will be clean eating & getting back in to My zone.

The structure will be like my other logs with a little added flava here & there … I like to use color b/c it helps organize things.

Eventually, my diet will most likely be clean, less processed foods, and the usual 40/30/30 breakdown … cals anywhere from 10 - 15 x BW … the latter when training bumps up a notch and/or when I train 2 x a day, which will come a little later.

My Supps will be the usual I use from the AF store, a few additions (like zma & BCAA, even casein if Im feeling frisky) as well as vitamins & minerals…. Some taken daily and others as needed.

That’s about it for now.. very bare bones layout with adjustments as needed, but a good friend reminded me that I don’t need a set plan to start anything … making it all the more real as I figure this out and you all will be there right with me along the way … Love You sis :rose:

keep it real in the 07

Last edited:
Re: ♥ ƦƐƉ² - ß’ş Ĵöʊʀɴɛʏ ƻ007 ♥

Can the competition and/or the town actually handle you AND Treill at the same time?

;)

Whoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

what is with the language/characters on here today??

The Shadow said:
what is with the language/characters on here today??

Was wondering the same thing myself.....

A mystery character set that doesn't translate if it isn't added to your browser support.

Top Bottom