Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

* Red² - B's Journey 2007 *

G'mornin! Great news about the car!! That crap happens to me, too. I've had this funky noise going on in my car for 3 years, but it never happens when we're at the shop! :lmao:

*Bunny* said:
LOL I LOVE IT! AVI material!!!

Weigh in today was 172.6 lbs, down 6.6 lbs since the 1st without any major training (none at all the last 3 days) , just clean diet.

Im out of town until next weekend sometime. See ya'll when I get back :rose:
:)
Congrats on sticking to a clean diet and being a prime example of what diet alone can do for ya ;)
You'll be missed around here!!!!

Thanks duckie :)

Will2BLean said:
Wow! That's amazing. All that with just diet! Way to go!!
See you next week! :wavey:
:) Yes, helps me remember why diet is so important and how the scale is my bitch, not the other way around :)
I dont live by the scale by no means anymore ... it's great for me to finally be able to say that ...

Specifics for my reference 1st week clean eating:
Monday - 179.2lbs
Tuesday - 175.4 lbs
Wednesday – No Weigh In
Thursday - 173.8 lbs
Friday – No Weigh In
Saturday – 172.6 lbs

Im going to a place where packing lunches is really not an option so I will do my best. :) Back to logging, geez maybe around or on the 15th? Pics after that :Perk:

*Bunny* said:
Thanks duckie :)

:) Yes, helps me remember why diet is so important and how the scale is my bitch, not the other way around :)
I dont live by the scale by no means anymore ... it's great for me to finally be able to say that ...

Specifics for my reference 1st week clean eating:
Monday - 179.2lbs
Tuesday - 175.4 lbs
Wednesday – No Weigh In
Thursday - 173.8 lbs
Friday – No Weigh In
Saturday – 172.6 lbs

Im going to a place where packing lunches is really not an option so I will do my best. :) Back to logging, geez maybe around or on the 15th? Pics after that :Perk:
;) :rose: X12

sgtslaughter said:
Miss you already u fuzzy wabbit :rose:

Mad funny Sarge.

I think its crazy how Sarge Bunny and me are all had 2007 auto problems :(

Bunny, your log is the shit, fyi. Keep it up.

Top Bottom