Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

* Red² - B's Journey 2007 *

Re: ♥ ƦƐƉ² - ß’ş Ĵöʊʀɴɛʏ ƻ007 ♥

The Shadow said:
what is with the language/characters on here today??

LOL

I was like what the hell are Buns and T talking in code now!

Can't wait to follow this 1 girl!

Re: ♥ Ŗęđ² - ß’ş Jőūŕņέў 2007 ♥

Thank you everyone. :rose: not sure what the name looks like if you have a Mac, visible to me on IE & Mozilla.
Red squared = me & T, red heads x 2.. there are hearts surrounding the same symbolizing nothing but love & positive for the Journey ahead. It's creative and I love it.

Here goes...

resolutions.jpg

“A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.” ~ Not sure just liked it today

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

*B* 2007 Log
Monday, January 01, 2007
Weight 179.2lbs :splat:

A.M. Workout NONE

P.M. Workout Old Gym

*10 minute warm up on old LF Elliptical *

Randomness – Back, Bis Abs
*sets x weight x reps*

• Cybex Low Row
– Pull to abdomen
3 sets x 50 lbs x 12 reps

Wide Grip Bent Over BB Row – Back parallel to the ground
1 x 45 x 10
1 x 55 x 10
1 x 65 x 10

DB Rows – ea (each arm)
3 x 30s x 8 ea

Reverse DB Flyes + Decline Pulse Crunches
3 x 8ea x 8 --> 3 x 0 x 10 (2 pulses)

Alt. DB Curls
1 x 20s x 8
1 x 20s x 6 --> 1 x 15 x 2 to finish
1 x 15s x 10

Incline DB Curls – 30 ˚
3 x 15s x 12

PWO Cardio
Step Mill – 10 minutes intervals
4 SEMI Suicides on BB court – these are more jog/run then sprinting … 2 forward + 2 reverse kick backs
Rainbow Layups with 4 kg Med ball – 5 layups each side, if you miss one you keep going until you hit 5 … the rainbow is the pattern you are running in after every layup, back to center court & go again
**some rebounding**

Supplements & Stims

Off Everything for a few weeks except protein powder

Vitamins & Mineral’s -

Vitamin C Complex
Zinc

Food for the Day -

Meal 1
• ½ Cup Quaker Oatmeal (not Instant) w/ dash cinnamon/splenda + handful raspberries
• Granny Smith Apple
• ¾ Cup Egg Beaters, ½ cup Sargento Reduced Fat Cheddar, dash sea salt
• Raspberry Lemonade Crystal Light

Meal 2
• ON pro complex chocolate Shake

Meal 3
• 5 oz Chicken
• 2 cups Broc/Cut Green Beans blend
• 6.75 oz Sweet Potato (weighed raw pre cooking)
• 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil & dash sea salt

Meal 4
• 5 oz Chicken
• 6.125 oz Sweet Potato (weighed raw pre cooking)

Meal 5
• 1 tbsp ANPB
• ON Casein Chocolate Supreme Protein Shake

:jarswim: Water Total *1.5 gallons * :jarswim:

Calories Eaten Today
grams cals %total
Total: 1792
Fat: 42 380 22%

Sat: 7 64 4%
Poly: 4 39 2%
Mono: 20 180 11%
Carbs: 166 510 30%
Fiber: 38 0 0%
Protein: 202 808 48%
Alcohol: 0 0 0%

Daily Goal(s) – Not eat anything bad, Get to the gym and do SOMETHING, plan better with meal timing

Mood - Oddly calm, and now annoyed with my back & neck

Workout – I was bored. Tried to turn off my head saying “I don’t wanna be here” and just pushed through as best I could. Went to my old gym sans IPOD and was pretty annoyed with a lot of things there. The fact my left side is VERY weak compared to my right really gets to me. Even when NOT training. This became more noticeable after I began more compound lifts, not sure at this time what part that played.

Soreness – Neck has been tight & tensed for weeks now. Post workout have a pain in my right side, middle of my back, going to guess and say medial insertion of rhomboid major (?). Going to heat up towel in micro for neck & sit on my shiatsu Massaging cushion I got from my momma.

Last edited:

Mac / PC doesn't matter - its what character set your browser is setup to display.

*Bunny* said:
“This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.” ~ credit given to author

:arty:Happy 2007!! :arty:

This will be my log for the journey of 07. My main objective is the May 12th Figure Competition ‘Grand Prix all Natural’ … Treil & I will be competing side by side.

My log will be a bit more diet based as I get started & I plan flip the switch to training mode last week or two of January. I will be training up until the 6th then take a break for a few weeks from weights. I will eventually post my before pics & corresponding measurements/BF. I have no set plan for what I will do for training at this time and for the first few weeks, my focus will be clean eating & getting back in to My zone.

The structure will be like my other logs with a little added flava here & there … I like to use color b/c it helps organize things.

Eventually, my diet will most likely be clean, less processed foods, and the usual 40/30/30 breakdown … cals anywhere from 10 - 15 x BW … the latter when training bumps up a notch and/or when I train 2 x a day, which will come a little later.

My Supps will be the usual I use from the AF store, a few additions (like zma & BCAA, even casein if Im feeling frisky) as well as vitamins & minerals…. Some taken daily and others as needed.

That’s about it for now.. very bare bones layout with adjustments as needed, but a good friend reminded me that I don’t need a set plan to start anything … making it all the more real as I figure this out and you all will be there right with me along the way … Love You sis :rose:

keep it real in the 07

:heart: Lookin forward to this, and the whole year!!!!
Welcome '07

*Bunny* said:
Workout – I was bored. Tried to turn off my head saying “I don’t wanna be here” and just pushed through as best I could. Went to my old gym sans IPOD and was pretty annoyed with a lot of things there. The fact my left side is VERY weak compared to my right really gets to me. Even when NOT training. This became more noticeable after I began more compound lifts, not sure at this time what part that played.
:heart: the code names. Too cute! :elephant: Go B&T, go!!! :D

And I hear ya' on the "SANS IPod" and annoyance -- I hate it when my battery on the mp3 player runs out when I'm in the gym. Then I focus on posers walking around grunting, their bad form...

Lord help me when I get in there and see New Year's Resolutioners hard at killing their bodies! :lmao: *sigh* I'll go :p watching them.

doubts.jpg

“The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly.” (I dig it )Buddha

*B* 2007 Log
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Weight 175.4 lbs *already down 3.6 lbs :jarswim: I know it’s all water *

A.M. Workout On Empty

*9-10 minute warm up Precor Elliptical *

Shoulders
*sets x weight x reps*

• DB Press
– Seated
3 x 25s x 10 (4-6 TUT)

MIL BNP – Seated
1 x 45 x 10
1 x 55 x 10
1 x 65 x 8

Upright Rows (WBB) + Lateral Raises(standing) –
1 x 50 x 8 --> 1 x 10s x 10
2 x 50 x 8 --> 2 x 10s x 8

DB Front Raises – Standing
2 x 12.5s x 10
1 x 12.5s x 10 (2 second hold at top of lift)

PWO Cardio
Step Mill – 10 minutes elevators (where you go UP & DOWN in the same session) … Intervals @ 60 seconds L4 / 30 seconds L8 and also drops L8/L6/L4 every 30 seconds.. this was HIIT b/c I was dripping after 10 minutes

P.M. Workout TBD if any

Supplements & Stims

Off Everything for a few weeks except protein powder

Vitamins & Mineral’s -

Vitamin C Complex
Zinc

Food for the Day - Meal 3 & 4 May be flipped

Meal 1 PWO
• ISO AGB Berry Smoothie (1.5 servings ISO)

Meal 2
• 4.25 oz Chicken
• ½ Large Sweet Potato

Meal 3
• ½ Cup Quaker Oatmeal (not Instant) w/ dash cinnamon/splenda + 4 strawberries
• Granny Smith Apple
• 1 Cup Egg Beaters, ¼ cup Sargento Reduced Fat Cheddar, dash sea salt

Meal 4
• 4.25 oz Chicken
• 2 tbsp ANPB

:jarswim: Water Total *1.5 gallons * :jarswim:

Calories Eaten Today
grams cals %total
Total: 1581
Fat: 45 402 27%

Sat: 7 59 4%
Poly: 5 42 3%
Mono: 16 145 10%
Carbs: 160 472 32%
Fiber: 42 0 0%
Protein: 153 613 41%
Alcohol: 0 0 0%

Daily Goal(s) – Not eat anything bad, again & Get to the gym and do SOMETHING
Mood - Work related aggravation & Im not even in the office lol :splat: … I feel good otherwise. Watched the reruns of Biggest Loser and cried my eyes out. Saw Gunther in the audience at the finale lol :) I don't care if some people end up skinny fat or not, they bust their ass and inspired the h3ll outta me.

Workout – Got in what I could before I could let in the thoughts of ‘get me outta here…’ enter my brain. I was dead & dripping after 10 minutes on step mill.. called it a day

Soreness – Left knee was weird this morning.. think I walked it off, neck still tight will be sleeping on heating pad again… think I may go get some of those therma care heat things I saw on TV, back tender to touch from the shiatsu chair :rolleyes: , stop reading if you don’t wanna read TMI… felt odd cramping in my lower abdomen again lol I swear if I get my (.) again Im going to the doc. Had it on the 4th, then only 2 weeks later HEAVY now more PMS related sides… the alternative could be Cancer related but I am not going there, my blood work was fine and nothing like WHOA, not panicking just documenting ….

Diet - Clean but missed a meal due to poor planning... defrosting chicken now

Last edited:
Top Bottom