Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

* Red² - B's Journey 2007 *

Im here! Just trying to catch up on work Ive missed for the last week.

Last minute $$ issues buckled my plans for half the 07 year SO trying to overcome THAT hurdle. I was about to drop out of school and back out of my show BUT... (the latter I could NOT do to Treil EVER and school, Im forcing myself to get through it.)

Training? Um not sure when Ill pick that back up, maybe end of month as planned, working on diet. I am so sick of chicken and broc it's not even funny. To think it's just shy of 4 months til comp and I can't stand it already lol ...this is going to be fun.

Glad you're back there girlie, and glad you're stickin with all your plans and staying on track :D I hear ya on the chicken and broccoli :lmao: COuldn't agree with ya more right about now!

SBT you give me too much credit lol.

:D I think Ill eat oatmeal later or something OTHER than meat & veggies...
Will2BLean said:
Ugh! Money issues are SO stressful! I hope you get it all figured out soon! :heart:
Yes they are lol! Thanks for the + vibes woman... a good friend told me today (amongst some other + things ... ) can't change it, it HAD to be done so not to dwell on it and make arrangements to get it handled in the days to come ... I went from like a 2 to an 8 (1-10 scale) in the matter of 10 seconds. :)

sgtslaughter said:
You are the Bunninator. Nothing will stop you. :evil: :velvett:
lol you ever see the commerical on TV where Arnie is skiing and says "Come to cal-EE-fornia" ?? lol I was saying that all of last week randomly lol :D
I read that he just had surgery on his femur from a skiing accident too .. hmm..
also, another random thought, you ever see the movie Commando? OMG i LOVE that movie. I so wanted to be Alyssa Milano from that movie lol HAHA.. that was also my nickname for my traveling soccer team lol I still have the jacket lol :garza:
:nerd:

*Bunny* said:
Yes they are lol! Thanks for the + vibes woman... a good friend told me today (amongst some other + things ... ) can't change it, it HAD to be done so not to dwell on it and make arrangements to get it handled in the days to come ... I went from like a 2 to an 8 (1-10 scale) in the matter of 10 seconds. :)

That's some good advice! Smart friend! )

*Bunny* said:
lol you ever see the commerical on TV where Arnie is skiing and says "Come to cal-EE-fornia" ?? lol I was saying that all of last week randomly lol :D
I read that he just had surgery on his femur from a skiing accident too .. hmm..
also, another random thought, you ever see the movie Commando? OMG i LOVE that movie. I so wanted to be Alyssa Milano from that movie lol HAHA.. that was also my nickname for my traveling soccer team lol I still have the jacket lol :garza:
:nerd:
lol... na, never saw that one. I can imagine :p

yeah he got jacked up... he's had his hip replaced to I think. he's not THAT old... :worried: worries me about lifting sometimes, I suppose genetics and history of issues like that may come into play though.

OUUU speaking of movies! I saw beerfest last night. If you laughed your ass off during SuperTroopers... you'll love beer fest! It's a riot.

hahaha, speaking of old club jackets I wore my greek jacket out today... kinda had to squeeze into it though :nerd:

Glad you're back! :qt:

If you need some clean recipe ideas, I have a bunch that I make or have made in the past that work well on a clean diet. If I don't have something in mind, I have recipes very easily accessible! I'll save you from your chicken and broccoli rut, you poor thing! :Chef:

Top Bottom