Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

* 5 Step * Fina Kit Conversion Guide.

Big Rick Rock

istrator

Kit Instructions from http://www.finafarm.com/store/kitinstructions.php

Instructions are guaranteed to work with Fina Farm Aroma Kits, if you use these instructions with other kits, we will not be held liable for those kits not turning out the desired results.
Instructions for 4,6,8, and 10g kits

PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS TWICE BEFORE STARTING.

1. Add Aroma therapy tablets to the dissolving solution.
TIP- (In the bigger kits it will help to crush the tablets first.)

2. Shake mixture containing tablets and dissolving solution. Let sit for around 2+ hours until tablets are dissolved.
TIP- (You may boil water in a pan and in a separate bowl set the vial with tablets and dissolving solution in the water,this will help with the dissolving time but is not necessary.)

3. Add half of the oil that came with the kit to the vial containing the tablets and dissolving solution. Shake this mixture and let sit for around 2+ hours. Let sit until you notice a good separation there will be a bottom layer containing the fillers and binders that some will call it.

IMPORTANT:
You only need to add half of the oil to the tablets and dissolving solution because there is no need to filter more oil than you have to. Here is what you want to do with the rest of the oil...... Take all of the oil except 5cc and put it into the final vial, there is NO need to filter this oil through the whatman filter as it is already clean. You want to leave 5cc in the vial because once you are done with the regular filtering you want to run the 5cc through the whatman filter to get all of the aroma solution out of the filter.

4. Once you notice the separation its time to suck up the oil using the 10cc push tube. Here is how its done take the push tube and screw on one of the needles. When you suck up the oil be careful not to get the bottom gunk into the vial as this will clog the filter. The final vial should be sitting with the second needle sticking in it. This lets the air out of the vial as you push in the liquid. ( see pic for setup)

This is a picture of the final vial with one needle used for venting the air as you push the liquid into the vial.

TIP ON SOLVING FILTER CLOGGING:

This is a problem many people have and you should be able to filter 100cc through a Whatman filter if done correctly. Read this part two or three times until you understand what is being said. Take the 10cc push tube and suck up the oil, flip the push tube upside down and take off the needle. Push up on the plunger and get all the air that may be lingering out of the push tube. Next take the whatman filter and twist it on. With the push tube still upside down begin to push the plunger until you notice liquid coming out the small hole in the whatman filter ( What you are doing is pre wetting the filter media and getting any air out of the filter) Now you can put the needle on the whatman filter and begin your filtering.

Back to Step 4.

Keep sucking up the oil until you have pushed all oil through the whatman filter and into the final vial. Each time you go to suck up oil from the vial be sure to remove the whatman fitler each time. (so you suck up the oil, put on the whatman filter, push the oil thru the whatman filter into the final vial, remove the whatman filter, suck up more oil and then reattach the whatman filter each time.

Bonus Step
This step I belive should be done on all kits especially the larger kits 6,8 and 10g
You have the gunk remaining in the bottom of the vial after sucking up all the good solution. What I suggest is this: Take a regular coffee cup and rinse it out with alcohol ( you can purchase this at your local drug store) make sure the coffee cup is completely dry. Put the coffee filter that came with the kit on the coffee cup and make sure it stays there I would use a rubber band. Next dump all the gunk that is in the vial into the coffee filter and let it drain. (see pic for gunk)

TIP: Once its drained if you are very careful you can take the rubber band off and bunch up the filter and lightly add pressure and you can get all of the oil out of the coffee filter. Be careful not to break the coffee filter and have all of the gunk fall into the cup or you will have to start this step over. Once this is done suck up the oil and put it through the whatman filter into the final vial. Go to step 5

This is to illustrate what the gunk at the bottom of the vial will resemble.

5.Remember that 5cc of oil you left in the oil vial at the beginning. Take this oil and push it through the whatman filter.

You my friend have completed the Aroma Therapy Kit. Remember that you will end up with about 5 cc less in the final solution than what you started with because there is some loss of oil in the process. The Bonus Step will help you get as much oil as you can get. Also if this is your first time or even if you are a pro please have a couple of the whatman filters available. Its always good to have a spare and will save you money if your filter clogs. Better to buy a spare than have to have one over nighted to you. Believe me it happens quite often. The final solution should come out a golden color but you may end up with a reddish or even a dark tea looking color and this is OK.
Your now ready to burn your incense

Take Care

Bump for a good conversion kit. I have used it to convert with 4g kits twice. Both times the final product was exceptional.

Sweet, I think I'll try some fina. I always had this misconception that it was a lot harder than it apparently is.

Top Bottom