Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**Ross is BACK in the house!**

You invented taking turinabol with anavar?! I invented putting salt on eggs every Wednesday.

Due to the unavailability of Turinabol for the 30 years prior to it's recent underground appearance, I was actually the first person to EVER document a stack containing the drug combined with Oxandrolone(Anavar); I coined it "Turinavar".

Wow, we all sure invented lots of stuff now, we should make this an Inventors site instead of Fitness lol

I feel left out though, so Im going to invent...ummmm...the color Bluarngreedackawhitellow...Keep an eye out for it, its amazing...

Anyways, this should be "INTERESTING" to say the least, anytime ROSS is around its like WWE on the boards :)

-Legacy

Due to the unavailability of Turinabol for the 30 years prior to it's recent underground appearance, I was actually the first person to EVER document a stack containing the drug combined with Oxandrolone(Anavar); I coined it "Turinavar".

The real question: is it a good stack?

Or do they act to cancel each other out much like when a raven fights a bassethound

"Ross cocktail" is definatly good shit! Put on 17lbs in 6 weeks! in pct now and added another pound (albeit i've been in vegas the last week and only hit the gym twice) But i count the walking up and down and around the strip as light cardio then i made it to a workout every day multiple time lol.

"Ross cocktail" is definatly good shit! Put on 17lbs in 6 weeks! in pct now and added another pound (albeit i've been in vegas the last week and only hit the gym twice) But i count the walking up and down and around the strip as light cardio then i made it to a workout every day multiple time lol.

Glad you enjoyed it bro, i'll be sharing some more of my articles soon.

Top Bottom