Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**Ross is BACK in the house!**

Man jersey city ha i had alot of friends from there did alot of construction work there also..

I was born and rasied in hoboken..

My office is literally 15 seconds running distance from the Hoboken underpass. I'm a jersey boy too, born and raised.:cool:

OLM is an interesting situation; I love most of the members and the board loves me, but a few MODS have a big problem with my "attitude". They call me a "cocky motherfucker", but I'm just a confident dude with a ton of bodybuilding history. I have nothing against the place though, I was a sponsor for years...

Anyway, I miss ya bro. I'm heading in to the office now, i'll try and call u later today.

Say you call but don't call. Remember who the boss hog is around here bitch. You dont give needto the run around boy!!!!!!!! :heart:

OLM is an interesting situation; I love most of the members and the board loves me, but a few MODS have a big problem with my "attitude". They call me a "cocky motherfucker", but I'm just a confident dude with a ton of bodybuilding history. I have nothing against the place though, I was a sponsor for years...

Anyway, I miss ya bro. I'm heading in to the office now, i'll try and call u later today.

BTW getting back on OLM is easy as 1-2-3 my friend. :D:D:heart::heart:

I remember you telling members to eat var and tbol in their cereal:p
welcome back

Top Bottom