Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**Ross is BACK in the house!**

I know you!!!! :D

Ive never disliked you homie, and always thought your posts were very entertaining. You know some stuff, but you have some off the wall theories as well. Try to stay unbanned for a few.. I see you took it in the azz a little bit ago at outlaw.. Whatcha do now??

I know you!!!! :D

Ive never disliked you homie, and always thought your posts were very entertaining. You know some stuff, but you have some off the wall theories as well. Try to stay unbanned for a few.. I see you took it in the azz a little bit ago at outlaw.. Whatcha do now??

Thanks bro, I like to think outside of the box.

Mr. Drama himself is back, how many boards have you been banned on now?:eek:

you got to have some small level of drama man. This is why we got members like nelson and ross lol... A little drama goes a long way. Only a little though. Anymore then that and it becomes a problem. Have to keep a good balance.

Whats all this taking it in the ass on OLM bro??? fill me in on that shit. I never go there so hit me with the info.

OLM is an interesting situation; I love most of the members and the board loves me, but a few MODS have a big problem with my "attitude". They call me a "cocky motherfucker", but I'm just a confident dude with a ton of bodybuilding history. I have nothing against the place though, I was a sponsor for years...

Anyway, I miss ya bro. I'm heading in to the office now, i'll try and call u later today.

Last edited:
Man jersey city ha i had alot of friends from there did alot of construction work there also..

I was born and rasied in hoboken..

Top Bottom