Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**Ross is BACK in the house!**

FINALLY! You now see that there is a huge difference between HPTA INHIBITION and HPTA SHUTDOWN. I have told you many times that AVERAGE testosterone levels can be maintained when using certain mild anabolics, Turinabol being one of them. I'm glad that your own blood work has finally confirmed this, my old friend.

I would suggest adding Clomid and a very small dosage of Letro, in conjunction with your Turinabol. HCG is complete overkill and should be avoided in this case. It's good to see you hear Swifto, and I'm glad that you have opened up to me again. :)

I think there is better things you can add other then clomid/nolva nd I know you do t ross. You are throwing them out there now to gain popularity but later we will see you say something else

I think there is better things you can add other then clomid/nolva nd I know you do t ross. You are throwing them out there now to gain popularity but later we will see you say something else

I never suggest using Nolva, but Clomiphene is very effective for certain uses. In conjunction with an AI(and a dopamine agonist if needed), HPTA inhibition can be minimized.

I never suggest using Nolva, but Clomiphene is very effective for certain uses. In conjunction with an AI(and a dopamine agonist if needed), HPTA inhibition can be minimized.

I feel may people have ignored or over looked this aspect of pct for decades now. I see a lot of "deca and tren is a harder recovery" but IMO this is not the truth. It is not a harder recovery. Its a different kind of recovery method and yet hardly any one addresses it. High levels of progesterone/prolatin cause inhibition of the hpta. Yes n one even thinks about this after a deca/tren cycle.

I have seen you advacate (like my self) the use of pre pct for this reasons. Using a dht combound like provirone or winny is a great way to bring this down and prep for pct.

FINALLY! You now see that there is a huge difference between HPTA INHIBITION and HPTA SHUTDOWN. I have told you many times that AVERAGE testosterone levels can be maintained when using certain mild anabolics, Turinabol being one of them. I'm glad that your own blood work has finally confirmed this, my old friend.

I would suggest adding Clomid and a very small dosage of Letro, in conjunction with your Turinabol. HCG is complete overkill and should be avoided in this case. It's good to see you here Swifto, and I'm glad that you have opened up to me again. :)

Dont jump the gun old friend. I was meerly surprised.

I'm going to be swtiching to Tbol post cycle if you will and getting BW done 4-5 weeks later. Just because I maintained fairly high levels of 500ng/dl after 8 weeks of Tbol at 40mg/Ed, it doesnt mean I will BEGIN endo. hormone output whilst on it AFTER using exo. Testosterone.

I feel may people have ignored or over looked this aspect of pct for decades now. I see a lot of "deca and tren is a harder recovery" but IMO this is not the truth. It is not a harder recovery. Its a different kind of recovery method and yet hardly any one addresses it. High levels of progesterone/prolatin cause inhibition of the hpta. Yes n one even thinks about this after a deca/tren cycle.

Prolactin isnt only an issue with progestins.

Prolactin is regulated by estrogen receptor activity. If I copound interects with the ER, it will elevate PRL. A compound doesnt have to interect with the PgR to raise PRL. Exogenous T can elevate PRL too.

PRL is regulated and secreted at the anteroir pituitary.

Prolactin isnt only an issue with progestins.

Prolactin is regulated by estrogen receptor activity. If I copound interects with the ER, it will elevate PRL. A compound doesnt have to interect with the PgR to raise PRL. Exogenous T can elevate PRL too.

PRL is regulated and secreted at the anteroir pituitary.

yes in other words i was right as always. Thank you :heart:

Top Bottom