Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**Mailorderhgh.com is doing an awesome Summer sale!!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont miss out on the 15% off deal... that kind of deal does not come around often when it comes to hgh... make sure to take advantage

to get the most out of GH you should plan on using it 3 months minimum. preferably 4-6 months, but you can still see some nice things using it 2-3 months only.

you can expect legit fat burning, greater sleep, recovery, repair, and lean muscle gains

@Stevesmi is right. HGH is a fat loss/recovery drug. The main benefit to HGH is that it aids healing and helps keep you lean when training hard and eating a lot of food trying to build muscle.

to get the most out of GH you should plan on using it 3 months minimum. preferably 4-6 months, but you can still see some nice things using it 2-3 months only.

you can expect legit fat burning, greater sleep, recovery, repair, and lean muscle gains
i agree... i never recommend going under 6 months but my preference is a year to really get the most out of it

Ok, I've just got to throw this out there... I've been using this product for almost a year and I have to say it is Far and Away the best HGH I have ever tried. Having competed in strongman for 16 years, and lifting weights for 25 years, I could say that my body has been through a lot but this product helps me keep pushing into new territory both with my strength and overall recovery. I'm 37 now, and I feel better than I did in my twenties!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom