Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**LUMP/SORENESS from Higher Dosed FINA?**

Raynmela

To all,

A few freinds of mine just bought a few bottle of tren from an international source that makes them from Powder. It is 100mg/ml and they are all doing 1.5 cc's ED at different injection spots. It has been 1 week thus far and they still are getting lumps and pain from EVERY injection they have done. Is this because of high BA content? Sterility? (although i rebottled them using a 22micron filter.), or because of the high content of tren? I have read before somehwere that when you increase dosage per CC, especially with tren the injections will sting and hurt more. They have already baked it twice @ 250 deg. and still nothing. If any of you know which source I am talking about please relate, and any info you can give will be greatly appreciated.

Ray

For one I think they're taking too much, they could take 1/2 cc ED and be fine. But ya the more mg per ml the more BA needed=more pain. 100mg/ml shouldn't be that bad though. Arent they taking anything else. Add a cc of eq or deca, the pain should go away. Tell them to get 50ml bottle of some 50mg/ml and shoot it ED with the fina.

Top Bottom