Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**How many of you eat clean while bulking**

BIGEDD

I found that while bulking if i eat big clean meals i feel a lot better and have a lot more energy and intensity in the gym! Not sure why though? I Vary rarely eat junk i, allways eat low fat yogurts or lower fat variety foods. And turkey is my favorite protein source with some sweet potato.

i am doing it right now. trying to stay clean but i give myself a cheat day here and there. i mainly get me Cals from Chicken, Eggs, Protein drinks, Pure fruit juices, begals, pastas, potatoes and i am rying to stay away from simple sugars, and fats. Like i said though i do cheat a lil and it helps the cravings.

Good luck

Buffalo Joe said:
i am doing it right now. trying to stay clean but i give myself a cheat day here and there. i mainly get me Cals from Chicken, Eggs, Protein drinks, Pure fruit juices, begals, pastas, potatoes and i am rying to stay away from simple sugars, and fats. Like i said though i do cheat a lil and it helps the cravings.

Good luck

very true bro, nuff said

I eat very clean all the time, and always when im bulking.... ususally only one protein shake a day (cuts costs for powders)... I get most of my protein, every day, from whole food sources... And I don't allot cheat days cause i don't have problems controlling any kind of urges i might have for crap foods.

YUM

if you dont have the urges hell no dont cheat but if you tend to do the not cheat then go on a binge day give yourself a cheat day or a cheat meal is better that way you control the calories in and can adjust accordingly. Just do what your body tells you to do within reason. and learn to listen to what your body needs. If its wanting carbs give it to it, Just watch the sugars in. Sweets are a tough thing to kick if your like them. Find healthy things to get you away from them and drink Tons of water to help flush and fill you when your craving. i am in the bathroom 2 times at least an hour. i drink 2-3 gallons a day of water and eat 3500 - 4000 cals a day. i go to the bathroom as much as i eat my wife says. i feel great though. The water should always be part of a Cycle though. It will also help with anything your cycling that may make you retain and bloat. water will actually help flush that from you.

Top Bottom