Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**'oxa 10mg lab test:it takes a while

Italianboy

Well this is a REAL story-
I have 4 tabs of Oxa 10mg(yellow pills)recived from a friend(and a good bro here!).I gave them to a friend of mine who should make them tested at that Hospital lab in Vicenza.
Well there weren't any problems in test,but at the hospital lab they can't relase any hardocpyes,since it's a favour they are doing to my friend.
Well I aske him please to search another lab,even if we have to pay something,but a lab who relase HC,shit!!!!!
He found one in Ferrara and gave them the tabs.Since is a particular test they sent the tabs to a lab in Brescia.The director of the lab called my friend and asked him a lot of stuff and he told them a strange story about that tabs(He said that the tabs were for his dogs that are a little underwheight and blablabla).
The director said there are no problem in testing and relase the HD but it's a long process.They started two days ago I guess,but it takes a little longer.
BTW the cost of this are ridicoulus so I don't mind how long it takes.
SOrry for the delays bros but as soon as I have hardocpy I post it...I don't wanna be another who post just words.

why would it take them that long to run an HPLC? - less they have to send off for a pure sample set to test against?

CYCLEON said:
why would it take them that long to run an HPLC? - less they have to send off for a pure sample set to test against?
Sorry bro I can't answer this,because I'm not in contact with lab but just with my friend there.
I'll try to ask why it takes so long!

Top Bottom