Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

** Clearing my PC?? **

trenbolone

Hi,

Someone with pc knowledge, please please please reply...

I have to swap work computers with a colleague on Monday, so I want to clear all the internet explorer and Netscape pages that are in the computer's memory... you know like the web-sites I have visited etc.

So how can I delete EVERYTHING except the programs itself (netscape and iexporer).

Let me know ASAP, you can also mail me at [email protected]

MANY THANKS!!!

Hey bro, unless your running AOL or some other internet connection programme like it that stores its own histories in the program then this is how you do it.... (Histories being web sites that you have visited by the way)

Go to control panel and click "Internet options"

Then click "clear history"
Then "delete files" - do this with the box ticked and unticked.
Then click "settings".... "view files".... "edit"... "select all" then press the delete key on your keyboard and that should be all your histories deleted.

As i said before programmes such as AOL store histories seperately withiun in their own programme so youl have to delete them from there if you have AOL that is.
Other than that that will hide what sites you have been on but not from Police FBI etc.... not even formatting your hard drive can guarantee that.
Anyway, hope that helps

TAILS

Any Karma appreciated :D

you can download a program called history kill 2002 for a 15 day trial it will wipe it all for you and encrypt it so it can't be dug back up, well at least not very easily. you can get it from www.download.com

go to yer desktop screen press f3 for search...then type in cookies and choose harddrive..erase all the cookies except for yer pc stuff..then go back to desktop and right click on internet explorer click "delete files" then click on history delete that shit too...that should do the trick or you can pay a fee and have it wiped out completley by a eraser

Top Bottom