Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Switching Mid Cycle***

drols of steel

O.K. Now, I have never done this in the past but, Here goes 1st of all heres my current cycle:
300mgs EQ (E4D) = around apx 645mgs per week
300mgs Test Enanthate (E4D) = Apx. 645mgs per week
100mgs Test Propinate (EOD) = Apx. 400mgs per week

Here's the problem, and before you flame me for not having all my shit together before my cycle, I did but my training partner conned me out of almost all my gear. So, now I'm dangerously close to being out of everything, the good part is my source is very fast, the problem is that I'm broke (Well close to it) So, anyway here's my plan:
I'm having him send me a 25ml. bottle of 250mg. Sustanon and another 25ml bottle of EQ. I'm counting on both the fast and the long actcting Esthers to be comparable to the Prop and the Enanth. I realize that they are a little different the thing is, How Much???? Will this be O.K.??? I will probally still have a few ml. of the Enanth and the prop left when the Sust. shows up, So maybe theres some way to transition??? I plan to just Go with the Sust @ 250 (EOD) or Possibly just shorten the dose a little to like .75 Ml so it drops it down to 187.5 mgs (EOD) plus the EQ @ the same as before... Please, I need INFO HERE, BRO'S. Peace, Drols :evil:

there is nothing wrong with switching. nor your plan for short dosing the sust, though not really necessary 1 shot every 3-4 days is fine (no need to jab yourself unnecessarily) to maintain short ester peaks (prop and phenyl prop)

macrophage69alpha said:
there is nothing wrong with switching. nor your plan for short dosing the sust, though not really necessary 1 shot every 3-4 days is fine (no need to jab yourself unnecessarily) to maintain short ester peaks (prop and phenyl prop)

Yeah.maybe I was overthinking it. Thanx,Mac

Damn, how many times I guy gotta bump before someone will give some feedback??? Thanx Mac for yours, but I do like to get many different angles, ya' know?

I'd say Mac's advice is right on.

If you were close to the end of the cycle I would say use what ya got and then hit the PCT but since you are at 4 weeks I'd definitely do what macro says.

It’s absolutely fine; it is not going to make a big difference

You’re still on test and EQ

If you are gaining on the dosage than keep training and good luck.

Top Bottom