Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***small lump in nipple, i've only used anavar/winstrol before****

str8cubano

OK..the only thing i've ever done is anavar and winstrol. Thats it. It was IP anavar. , and the winstrol was from Mexican labroatory and i know it wasn't fake. I know the anavar wasn't dbol cause i never blew up..i recieved mild gains. N E how, i have a small lump in my nipple. doesn't itch or anytthing..funny thing is , ever since i can remember, i think i had a little tiny lump there, but now i can feel it more, espcially after this girl twisted it the other day fucking around at work. It doesn't protrude, and you can't see it, but i can defintaly feel it.

Is this defitnetly gyno, or could it be something else? what could be another cuase of you recieving a lump in your nipple other than gyno? and should i use nolvadex or liquidex if thats the case?...thanks - str8cubano

I have the same thing. Not even noticable when my nips arent hard. I got it after winny/anavar (ip)

No biggy. If it doesnt pertrude then im straight.

bro...then what the fuck is that shit?...must be early signs of gyno huh? if you used liquidex or nolvadex would it reverse it? which or the other?

Bro, I have no idea. BUT with nolva being so cheap, I would take some. Might work, might do shit.. but in my opinion, it's a chance worth taking! At .50-1.00 a pill.... Good luck, I hope it goes away!

I took a bottle of Nor-19 (crrrrrrrrappp), then waited a month and did a cycle of Winny [Zambons] only (siiiiiiiiiiick). Then 2 months after my last shot took another bottle of Nor-19 (don't ask why)

Anyway, i've heard people say that Winny can't cause gyno, and that Nor-19 is a precursor to Decca so it can only cause progersterone gyno (which is rare)

A few weeks after the second bottle of Nor-19, (about 3 months after my last Winny shot) I got a small lump under my left nip. It grew and was extremely sensitive. A month later the right side developed. I didn't know what gyno was at the time, and had lumps under both nips during pueberty that had gone away natuaraly. After a few months the lumps became very painfull and started to look abnormal.

I got surgery (no lipo, lumps cut out) and look fine now. NO SCARS, but still a little fat which will be gone after my Winny / Yohimburn cycle this summer.

Im not sure if the Winny caused the gyno, or the Nor-19, or it could have been the combination of them both.

I did an EQ only cycle last summer, with .5mg armidex EOD and didn't have one problem. I plan on running the Zambons again this summer with light clomid and armidex for 3 weeks after my last shot.....

Becareful, gyno sucks and costs alot!

anavar and winstrol do NOt aromitize and can never cuase gyno...but IP anavar is not 100% and not 100% sterile, and who know's what your actually getting.

Top Bottom