Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***HRT Update, 5 months so far. Pre-and post bloodwork results***

I am on an equal dose of testosterone cypionate, but injected as 200mgs e2weeks.

through diet and exercise I've been cutting down some..

I'd like to get 300-400 mgs per week as my hrt.. and perhaps something to help prevent gyno..

aromatase blocker or dht maybe...

My LDL levels are always in the 80-90 range and my HDL is between 50-60. I take Red Yeast Rice with CoQ10 and policosanol. Throw in some fish oil.

I am on an equal dose of testosterone cypionate, but injected as 200mgs e2weeks.

through diet and exercise I've been cutting down some..

I'd like to get 300-400 mgs per week as my hrt.. and perhaps something to help prevent gyno..

aromatase blocker or dht maybe...

You should inject 100mg once a week for more stable blood levels but if that works for you great. Do you get bloodwork done to check your T levels? Do that before playing the bigger dose game.

You should inject 100mg once a week for more stable blood levels but if that works for you great. Do you get bloodwork done to check your T levels? Do that before playing the bigger dose game.

I agree. And 300-400 mg a week is not an hrt bro. That's a cycle, and if you plan on living at that dose, you will have a hard time trying to live compensating all the other levels. Something's gotta give. The body is a complex wonderful balance of everything. You can't just spike one thing through the roof and expect to have everything else saying amen.

I agree. And 300-400 mg a week is not an hrt bro. That's a cycle, and if you plan on living at that dose, you will have a hard time trying to live compensating all the other levels. Something's gotta give. The body is a complex wonderful balance of everything. You can't just spike one thing through the roof and expect to have everything else saying amen.

I think its body index related

300-400 may very well be HRT for the Big Heavy guys

Thanks for putting this up Dave.
Have you had any estro related sides?
And if you have what are you taking for that?

Thanks for putting this up Dave.
Have you had any estro related sides?
And if you have what are you taking for that?

I dont think so, I will have to get the estro levels checked next time since they didnt check it.

Please dont move to the HRT forum, I want as many eyes on this as possible.
As some of you may or may not remember I began prescribed HRT 5 months ago. My dose is 100mg/wk Test Cyp.
My personal stats:
35, 5'10" 193, ~12%.
Previous Cycle experience:
400mg/wk for 8 weeks T Cyp in year 2000
400mg/wk EQ for 10 weeks in year 2000

Blood work,Bold = 5 months in:
Testosterone = 1203, Ref. Range 262-1593<----I dont have the pre-HRT values for this one here or how this differs from the one below, but it looks nice now.
Testosterone = 468, Ref. Range 241-827
Testosterone = 990, Ref. Range 241-827
Sex Hormone Binding Globulin = 22, Ref. Range 13-71
Sex Hormone Binding Globulin = 13, Ref. Range 13-71
Bioavailable Testosterone = 285 ng/dl, 60.9%
Bioavailable Testosterone = 854.7 ng/dl, 71%
Cholesterol = 182, Ref. Range 140-200
Cholesterol = 211, Ref. Range 140-200
HDL = 36, Ref. Range >40
HDL = 39, Ref. Range >40
LDL = 128, Ref. Range 80-130
LDL = 136, Ref. Range 80-130
CHD = 5.06, Ref. Range 0.00-4.44
CHD = 5.41, Ref. Range 0.00-4.44
Liver Profile
Albumin = 4.4, Ref. Range 3.0-4.8
Albumin = 4.6, Ref. Range 3.0-4.8
Metabolic Panel
Globulin = 3.4, Ref. Range 2.1-4.1
Globulin = 3.6, Ref. Range 2.1-4.1
Bilurubin/Urea/Nitrogen = 21, Ref. Range 7-22
Bilurubin/Urea/Nitrogen = 28, Ref. Range 7-22
Creatine = 1.20, Ref. Range .50-1.40
Creatine = 1.34, Ref. Range .50-1.40

So as anyone might have expected, some values have gone out of range, such as cholesterol, and BUN. Testosterone is high as well, no surprise and I dont mind of course. All the benefits of adding a little test have are there like better mood, more energy, strength, sex drive, well being, etc. Overall Im very pleased with the benefits so far. So I need a way to get my cholesterol and BUN in check while continuing my HRT. I have a lot more values I could throw up there but its a pain in the ass so if anyone knows of anything else I can add to this that would be relevant let me know. Otherwise I think this is a good real world case study for examining HRT for someone who isnt that old.

For 5 months into HRT, those numbers look great. Your test levels are just about perfect for HRT and I wouldn't get that bent out of shape over cholesterol. Maybe increase your fiber intake and clean-up your diet a little bit and you should be fine.

Did you get your AST & ALT liver values checked?

Top Bottom