Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***HELP*** Sust & Confidence???

fitnesskid

Bros...

I'm losing my Fckin mind here! My girlfriend just gave me the heave-ho. Well, lucky thing is that I just began taking my supplements (Sust). I'm wondering when and if there will be a point that my confidence (self worth) will come flying back? She's got my mind all fucked up and I'm wondering if the Sust will start to help me out (emotionally, by way of boosted confidence). What is your experience? I've done a search and all I turn up is that it "typically" starts to kick in around week 4-5. But what about the way it makes you feel? I'm hoping that it will lift me up a little bit. And I want to thank all of you guys (and girls here) that keep posting good/helpful info. Without your support, I don't know where I'd turn!!!!!!! THANKS

Self Confidence wont come all from juice. Dont worry about a bitch, cause a bitch is a trick, and trick isnt shit.

You might find you are getting more girls while on test. I know i do.

I hear you...but I've read several bros talking about a boost in confidence. And I'm hoping you are right about the second part!!!!!!!!!!

Don't look for the answers in a bottle or amp... that makes you no different from someone who spend every day of their life smoking cannabis, heroin or crack.

Enjoy your cycle. Don't stay on forever - however tempted you are. And another girl is out there somewhere for you.

Oh, by the way - Sust DOES NOT take a month to kick in. That is a myth that just refuses to die here and on other boards. Sust accumulates. Sust last 3 (nearly 4) weeks in the body right? Ok, so how often are you injecting this medicine (sust) that was intended for once tri-weekly (or monthly shots)? You are probably injecting once a week to 2 times a week. Some brave souls on this board inject 3 or even 4 a week....

See what is happening? An accumulation of previous test shots is occuring i.e. by the time you come to week 4 - you still have remainder testosterone from all those previous test shots. Get it? Sust kicks in almost straight away. But the big kick - i.e. the accumulation of test in week 4 gives you an added kick. Shit, just injecting 2 a week means that by week 4 - you probably have close to 800mg of test circulating.

The End.

wow...gary has it down pat...he's right...nevertheless,the sense of well being will def hit you while on sust...you're confidence will come by staying busy and focusing on your goals...you always feel like a million bucks while on TEST...ENJOY the ride and forget about your girl...you will have plenty more knocking on your door...GOOD LUCK w/ the cycle and remember ENJOY.

thanx!!!!

thanks bros...

It's encouragement like this that makes elite the best bb on the net!!! I just gotta keep my mind strong and not think about the girl...it's all about the training now!!!!!!!!!!

Well dbol doesn't give me more confidence but it does give me a sense of well being. All gear except deca seems to do this to me but not to the same degree. Many people get the same of dbol and it is called an "anabolic high".

Re: thanx!!!!

fitnesskid said:
thanks bros...

It's encouragement like this that makes elite the best bb on the net!!! I just gotta keep my mind strong and not think about the girl...it's all about the training now!!!!!!!!!!

BINGO...brother!

Top Bottom