Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Differences between Clenbuterol as a fat burner and Clen as an anti-catabolic**

whodaman

Right now I'm about three weeks off cycle and I'm taking clenbuterol because of it's anti-catabolic effects only. I know that clen loses it's thermogenic properties after 2 weeks or so.....hence the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off cycling. Being that I'm only taking clen for it's anti-catabolic effects....do you think I'll need to continue 2 weeks on 2 weeks off....or should I just take it continuously?

Don't take it continuosly because the clen will start taking energy from the muscles, which in term makes it catabolic.

I'm not sure about extending the anti-catabolic side of it but I know that people take ketofen(sp?) which will enable you to continuously take clen without it losing it's effect.

Whodaman, I am not sure, but I thin ketotifen intensifies the clen receptors, which may help it from becoming saturated.

could allegra...since it is an anti-histamine and h-2 blocker have the same effect on clen as ketotifen?

Clen loses it's anti-catabolic properties in about 18 days. That means you can only use it for about 14 days because it will stay in your system for at least 17-18 days.

The thermogenic properties of clen are lost after a few months. That's why pre-contest bodybuilders will use it for 12 weeks at a time.

Top Bottom