x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

***Cocaine while Cutting?***

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about ***Cocaine while Cutting?*** within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Can anyone tell me the possible thermogenic effects of coke used during a cutting cycle? I know a lot of BB's use it, was interested to see whether it is used alone or in conjunction with other thermogenics i.e. T-3, Clen etc... For all you naysayers, out there don't worry this is just a question for knowledge purposes, so no need to chastize me for the thought. BigTy_2

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Good Bro

Question ***Cocaine while Cutting?***

Can anyone tell me the possible thermogenic effects of coke used during a cutting cycle? I know a lot of BB's use it, was interested to see whether it is used alone or in conjunction with other thermogenics i.e. T-3, Clen etc... For all you naysayers, out there don't worry this is just a question for knowledge purposes, so no need to chastize me for the thought. BigTy_2

dont think it will be worth it, here in houston we pay 40.00 for a gram of coke, and you can buy clen or t3 for way cheaper and not have the shitty side effects or the empty wallet after a binge night of white

Coke is extremely CNS toxic, it has no place in bodybulding.

I just hope you're joking bro. Drugs in my book are incompatible with BB lifestyle.

Good Bro
    No, actually I wasn't joking. Believe it or not there are quite a few BB's who use coke while cutting, I am not saying it is right or wrong, but was curious of the effects.

Elite Mentor
    My guess is that they use coke because they have a problem, not to get cut. That is a "side effect" of coke. You wilt away....along with your self-esteem, money, friends, job,etc.....

Joker

Freak
    Not a good idea. Kinda reminds me of the guy that wanted to use herion to lose weight.

Pro Bodybuilder
    I agree with Bigty I ve read a few articles about testimonies of some body builders and they use coke to cut or use it for their workout.

Good Broly
    I believe if i was you bro that i wouldnt even think about messing with it. It hurts you more than it does help you, i have seen a lot of people ruin their lives on that stuff. i would stick with t-3 and clen it is a lot cheaper and better for you than coc.

there are plenty of things better to take than coke. It destroys your appetite, and probably a cortisone releaser from the stress it causes your CNS.

I used to be mixed up with that stuff, trust me, stay away.