Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Cocaine while Cutting?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigty2

***Cocaine while Cutting?***

Can anyone tell me the possible thermogenic effects of coke used during a cutting cycle? I know a lot of BB's use it, was interested to see whether it is used alone or in conjunction with other thermogenics i.e. T-3, Clen etc... For all you naysayers, out there don't worry this is just a question for knowledge purposes, so no need to chastize me for the thought. BigTy_2

dont think it will be worth it, here in houston we pay 40.00 for a gram of coke, and you can buy clen or t3 for way cheaper and not have the shitty side effects or the empty wallet after a binge night of white:angel:

No, actually I wasn't joking. Believe it or not there are quite a few BB's who use coke while cutting, I am not saying it is right or wrong, but was curious of the effects.

My guess is that they use coke because they have a problem, not to get cut. That is a "side effect" of coke. You wilt away....along with your self-esteem, money, friends, job,etc.....

Joker

I agree with Bigty I ve read a few articles about testimonies of some body builders and they use coke to cut or use it for their workout.

I believe if i was you bro that i wouldnt even think about messing with it. It hurts you more than it does help you, i have seen a lot of people ruin their lives on that stuff. i would stick with t-3 and clen it is a lot cheaper and better for you than coc.

there are plenty of things better to take than coke. It destroys your appetite, and probably a cortisone releaser from the stress it causes your CNS.

I used to be mixed up with that stuff, trust me, stay away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom