Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Cocaine while Cutting?***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cocaine diminishes the capacity of skeletal and cardiac muscle for prolonged exercise. It blocks the reuptake of norepinepherine , dopamine,and serotonin by nerve terminals. It constricts arteries in skeletal and cardiac muscle diminishing blood flow and oxygen delivery. Because blood flow to the heart is limited aerobic metabolism is impeded. The heart has to shift to anaerobic metabolism, but has a limited capacity to do so, causing heart damage and death.

Cocaine is crap and good for nothing.

????

I still don't understand some people on this board, we all juice, well almost all juice. You think steroids are harmless to? I really don't care wtf you think of any of my usage, that wasn't the point of this thread. TP-you want to know who uses coke almost on a daily basis--placed in top 5 in the olympia, now go run thru your fucking gym naked! I appreciate the father like attitude from everyone, but shit we all make decisions for ourselves and pay for them too. Besides, the thread wasn't about what I do, but if coke works in cutting and helps metabolize fat---every other comment was here is not even pertinent to the question. Thx everyone though for the replies!

Last edited:
Re: ????

Bigty2 said:
I still don't understand some people on this board, we all juice, well almost all juice. You think steroids are harmless to? I really don't care wtf you think of any of my usage, that wasn't the point of this thread. TP-you want to know who uses coke almost on a daily basis---Chris Cormier, now go run thru your fucking gym naked! I appreciate the father like attitude from everyone, but shit we all make decisions for ourselves and pay for them too. Besides, the thread wasn't about what I do, but if coke works in cutting and helps metabolize fat---every other comment was here is not even pertinent to the question. Thx everyone though for the replies!
Did you read my reply, why the fuck do you think Chris placed only 5th, another thing-unlike Paul D.- Chris is a good dude and a good friend of mine-why the fuck do you blurt his name out like that DUMBASS

SORRY G!!

Hey, G didn't mean to be a dumbass, but a lot of people already new that, but I will edit my post for ya. Actually a lot more pros than just him do it!!

I've used to get cut. I was way to muscular after the winstrol kicked in. As you know, which I was never informed, women get muscular, while men get ripped. Anyways, I got really lean.

Re: ***Cocaine while Cutting?***

Ive recreationally used coc and my personal opinion is that it DOESNT go with body building. everyones body is different and can withstand different amounts of punishment, but i have an irregular heartbeat after my last cycle which hasnt gone away in over a year. and im convinced it is from partying on juice rather than from the juice itself.

Re: ***Cocaine while Cutting?***

jesus for everyone calling this dude out read his post he said purely out of curiosity, does snorting coke actually make u burn fat? And btw I have no idea, never done the stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom