Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Cocaine while Cutting?***

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeh i know a few body builders that use it but not to cut up. besides the fact its mad expensive your at risk of getting caught and its mad addictive believe me. late

U people make me laugh, you will argue how it is stupid to do drugs because it hurts the body... But like taking steroids is any better, If your going to take the gear that's fine....but don't try to rationalize that it's any better then other drugs.

Oh you gotta love those rationalizations!! sure I use pot while bulking to increase appetite, and then I use X so that I can supercharge my metabolism once a week... and now the coke precontest because I have some stubborn fat... and then meridia to control my appetie and some ritalin to make sure I am happy enough to train, and valiums as a cortisol blocker to get me to sleep and then on top of that I use G to raise my growth hormone levels.. nubain because it is anti-catabolic and a cortisol blocker.

believe me I have heard them all

dg

dieslgrl said:
Oh you gotta love those rationalizations!! sure I use pot while bulking to increase appetite, and then I use X so that I can supercharge my metabolism once a week... and now the coke precontest because I have some stubborn fat... and then meridia to control my appetie and some ritalin to make sure I am happy enough to train, and valiums as a cortisol blocker to get me to sleep and then on top of that I use G to raise my growth hormone levels.. nubain because it is anti-catabolic and a cortisol blocker.

If you don't believe that this is reality for alot of top BBs than you are some what nieve..not to be rude but....to some of these guys whats the difference between extreems with juice and other drugs that may help or make their cause eaiser..not that i agree just want to be very clear...this is a reality that few will talk about but is very well known..

hey I posted that because that is the truth! I was wondering if you thought I was only kidding, but I am not.. I have heard them all! they do what they want to do, and rationalize how they see fit... I choose not to do so.. but to each his own.

dg

dieslgrl said:
hey I posted that because that is the truth! I was wondering if you thought I was only kidding, but I am not.. I have heard them all! they do what they want to do, and rationalize how they see fit... I choose not to do so.. but to each his own.

dg
wasent sure if you were kidding or not but as you said it is the truth and then some...

I use the stuff all the time recreation and for bodybuilding it works for me. It gets me up for workouts.:p Ive heard a lot of pro's use it too. A drug is a drug.

I know a popular pro very well- he couldn't get the weight off in time for the O this year-so he did E and shot blow everyday-needless to say he looked like shit,but still made the top 10-DON'T DO COKE- you'll go broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom