Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Cocaine while Cutting?***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bigty2 said:
No, actually I wasn't joking. Believe it or not there are quite a few BB's who use coke while cutting, I am not saying it is right or wrong, but was curious of the effects.

A very short BB career! that is one side. Being broke is another.

Ya know, I just have to say that this is why I like it here. I go over to Triedia, which is a good board dont get me wrong, but I ask about a source for Hydrocodone (for a buddy of mine with a legit medical problem), anyway I got one asshole that calles me a junkie, who was obviously to dumb to read that it wasnt for me, and then I have another motherf*cker flaming me trying to play doctor, acting like he is some appointed athority on pharmacology. This dude here asks a question, and most of the posts I read gave good info. Isnt that why we are here, to help people?

My 2 cents

Coke and crack will work as will meth and amphetamines (phentermine and desoxyn). Strong ass stims is what they are, like ECAs but much stronger.

If you can name me a top bodybuilder that is still around and jacked that uses coke on a regular basis....I Will run around my gym naked. Coke leads to the shittiest motivation and workouts on the planet. I mean, you loose everything on blow....money, life, muscle,appetite,girlfriend, friend, sleep.
I really want a drug that will make my wallet empty, my nose bleed, my dick small, and my heart explode.....where do I sign?

tp8181 said:
If you can name me a top bodybuilder that is still around and jacked that uses coke on a regular basis....I Will run around my gym naked. Coke leads to the shittiest motivation and workouts on the planet. I mean, you loose everything on blow....money, life, muscle,appetite,girlfriend, friend, sleep.
I really want a drug that will make my wallet empty, my nose bleed, my dick small, and my heart explode.....where do I sign?
lol

coke come on you don't want to be smoking crack in the projects do you? steroids are way cheaper and not as addictive (well sometimes) well i'm not trying to tell what to do...so fuck try it post me on the results you get

good luck
JED

I know a guy who takes lots of coke and winnie. He looks fuckin amazing. I myself would never take that route to get shredded. In fact I've never even tried coke. But I can say that it works for this guy. But like others said, the cons out way the pros. Get on a tred mill or get some ECA or clen for christ sake.

Who cares if it works? It's expensive and addictive. Don't
EVER try ANY addictive drugs if you know what's good for
you. I can never completely kick alcohol....it's cheap and
not too dangerous but I wish I had never tasted the
stuff. I can't imagine being hooked on something I had
to buy on the streets. Please, use your heads. If you
never find out what it's like you'll never know what you
are missing....that's a GOOD thing. I need a drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom