Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***a cycle that will BLOW YOU UP like a balloon?***

trenbolone

First of all, this cycle isn't for me. I don't believe in the theory "take one mega-cycle, gain 40 pounds, and be happy for the rest of your life"... cause it won't happen, you'll eventually loose most of the gains because they have been too rapid for the body to endure...

Anyway, my friend wants to get bigger before next spring, he said that he'll take one great mega-cycle, and he will focus on it 110% and after he has had the results he's looking for (30 pounds of LEAN mass and bench up from 230 pounds to 300-320), he'll stop the cycle and won't do an another one. Ever... yeah right :p

So, what kind of cycle would you suggest, he can get almost anything, but please try to stick to the non-exotic and "cheaper" compounds (f.ex. these are "ok": Test, tren, deca, eq, winny, adrol, dbol, insulin, appetite boosters, clen, T3 etc... but no HGH or PGF/IGF-1)

I'm still trying to get him to understand that this _may_ not be the wisest thing to do, at least that's what I think. I recommended that he take two small cycles before spring and just enjoy the results (10 pounds LBM?) from them. But I promised to help, so please help me and I'll give him this info (he doesn't have internet)

Thanks!

PS. Just called him and he said he doesn't gain very well from small amounts, and has done three 8-week cycles (500mg test+400mg EQ, then 500mg test+75mg fina EOD, and the latest was 500mg test+500mg Deca+50mg winnyED) and he has gained only(?) ca. 15-20 pounds of LBM from those cycles. His nutrition is in good shape; 4 stars out of five, that's what he said :) and he currently lifts 3 times a week, Old School full body routine (basic strength & mass)

If you need any more background info, I'll ask him and post it here.

Already I din't like the full body 3 times a week thing....he needs to develop a bodybuilding routine IMO......4-5 days a week/ one bodypart a day once a week....

whats the proper way to rate someone with the star system? i think my workouts are 2 stars and a half out of 5

trenbolone said:

he has gained only(?) ca. 15-20 pounds of LBM from those cycles. His nutrition is in good shape; 4 stars out of five, that's what he said :) and he currently lifts 3 times a week, Old School full body routine (basic strength & mass)

only 15-20LBM lbs.. are you shitting me. people would die to get that out of a cycle.. bro 5 lbs of Lean Body mass is alot get that straight with him. if he is not happy with it, then i guarantee its not LBM..

if it is his first time, and he eats like a horse I believe that he could gain 40 lbs. That said most will be water and fat.

Obviously he's not getting the anwers he wants, I didn't print these out for him, especially not the boob question LOL!

This is his latest cycle proposition that he gave me;

wk1-6 Dbol 50mg/ED

wk1-12 test 750mg/wk (wk1 frontload 1250mg)
wk1-6 tren 150mg EOD
wk7-12 EQ 600mg/wk (wk7 frontload 1000mg)

wk13-14 HCG

wk15-18 very hard Clomid therapy

maybe some antie's during the cycle, not sure yet? Maybe nolva to keep the cholestrole levels better.

So please comment this. Thanks.

trenbolone said:
Obviously he's not getting the anwers he wants, I didn't print these out for him, especially not the boob question LOL!

This is his latest cycle proposition that he gave me;

wk1-6 Dbol 50mg/ED

wk1-12 test 750mg/wk (wk1 frontload 1250mg)
wk1-6 tren 150mg EOD
wk7-12 EQ 600mg/wk (wk7 frontload 1000mg)

wk13-14 HCG

wk15-18 very hard Clomid therapy

maybe some antie's during the cycle, not sure yet? Maybe nolva to keep the cholestrole levels better.

So please comment this. Thanks.

That is a mildly heavy cycle. Why is he doing the fina eod as opposed to ed?

Doesn't like ED injections, he said that he doesn't have enough mass in the shoulders to inject shoulders, so the only places to inject are thighs and glutes, and you should inject a bodypart only 1x per week, so...

By the way, I have thought this as well; when could I "safely" start injecting my shoulders? I don't have much mass now, should I wait till I'm something like 220 pounds with "low" body fat (8-10%).

I'm now around 250, but with a bodyfat of 20-30% (estimate)

I'm afraid I'll either hit the injection too deep (bone / ligament) or I'll just inject not deep enough (into fat tissue).

Delt injections aren't hard at all! I did them my first cycle no prob. In fact they were my first shot ever. I just used a 25g 1" and inserted it pretty much all the way in, but my shoulders are one of my strong points.

Top Bottom