Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** The New Amplify 02 ***

OMEGA

Amplify 02 is for potent Energy, CEE, Focus, Nitric oxide Pumps , Nutrient delivery, and preferential fat burning while working out.

www.AGXsports.com

http://AGXsports.com/amplify.html <------Detailed Ingredient Profile.

*** The New Amplify 02 *** will exceed your expectations as an Elite Athlete.

On Cycle of Off cycle its a must for highest levels of Energy, Focus, CEE, Nitric oxide Pumps , Nutrient delivery,
and preferential fat burning while working out.

Creatine Ethyl Ester HCL (CEE)
Arginine Ethyl Ester Di HCL (AEE)
Citrulline Ethyl Ester HCL (CitruEE)
Ornithine Ethyl Ester Di HCL (OEE)
Glutamine Ethyl Ester HCL (GEE)
Magnesium Chelate
Sodium Phosphate
Norvaline
N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine
N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine
Caffeine
DMAE Bitartrate
Idebenone (Analogue of Co-Q-10)
Vinpocetine (Vinca Minor Pure Extract)
Vitamin B-3 (as Niacinamide)

- www.AGXsports.com

Last edited:
I can't wait to give it a go. I have been off creatine and an NO for awhile now and I cannot wait to use Amp and MCC again. It changes your whole workout and intensity.

I hurt my rib yesterday lifting 275 military press on a smith machine. The fact that I can even do 1 good rep at that weight tells me this product works. I may even be losing Bf with this so I think this is definitely a good product.

skullcrushin22 said:
I can't wait to give it a go. I have been off creatine and an NO for awhile now and I cannot wait to use Amp and MCC again. It changes your whole workout and intensity.

there is a definitive "bump" in power output with immediate use
The crazy pumps and leaning effect occur quickly and continues with use.

We hit the nail on the head with Amplify02, do not hesitate to get it Gentlemen and Ladies...........

i think i'm gonna give this a go since Red Blast did nothing for me but turn my face red

(i should say i'm not trying to stir shit up since EVERY other af product has worked awesome for me - i just seemed to not respond to Red)

I have had nothing but great success with the previous versions of AMP 02 and I look forward to the latest version. My question is how can you possibly make it better brotha?

Man am I excited for the new version! Awesome that you added CEE into this one, I'm looking forward to it!

Top Bottom