Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

)))))SCARED! Of my HAIR! What Is the Best Method To Assure None Lost?!!!

krmass24

:worried:

Hey guys! I am 23 years old, Healthy and a few months from taking the dive. I already get picked on for my hair line which is normal for a guy but it is one of those slightly high ones that I was born with and my hair is not falling out. I dont want to lose ANY HAIR!

I was thinking of testosterone enanthate cycles, What do you take to assure it will not cfall out. I MEAN EVERYTHING. I dont want to screw anything up. I will do anyhting to take somthing that doesn't make my hair fall out!

WHat is the best moethod and what do I stay away from.

ANYONE INTERESTED IN MAKING A HAIR STICKY.

I think a sticky on all there is to know about keeping all of your hair would be awesome for a lot of people as this is the worst problem there is! (that and shrinkage)* lol

Hopefully some of the bold, wise councelors will step in and tell it how it is!

Thanks guys :chomp:

Finasteride 2mg ED
Dutasteride 0.5mg ED
Nizoral 2% shampoo x2 a week leave for 5 mins.

There's also minolyx or something, I forget the name, and it *might* work?? I've never used it.

You might still shed. Depends on the drugs used. Go with a 250mg a week cycle. See the effects.

djk19 said:
Hopefully some of the bold, wise councelors will step in and tell it how it is!

Will a young mexican woman do?

I get this information second hand from my dad, but I believe there are two types of DHT. At 5mg ED finasteride lowers just one of the types up to about 70% as I remember, and it has no effect at all on the other type. At .5 ED dutasteride lowers both types up to 85%. There's no reason to take them both. If you can afford it, take dustasteride. There are some generic forumulations of dusteride too. My fiance is about to try one of those since we dont have the money my dad has to spend. The generic brand is Dutas if you want to search for it.

Minoxidil only lengthens the natural growing cycle of the hair. If you're jacking up the androgens in your body, it wont be a damn bit of good. Also it dries the hell out of your scalp. My dad had really nasty scalp flaking back when he used that stuff.

Check some of those hairloss sites for the exact figures on DHT suppression of fin and dut. :)

AMGETR said:
Finasteride 2mg ED
Dutasteride 0.5mg ED
Nizoral 2% shampoo x2 a week leave for 5 mins.

There's also minolyx or something, I forget the name, and it *might* work?? I've never used it.

You might still shed. Depends on the drugs used. Go with a 250mg a week cycle. See the effects.

Ok, lemme analyze this........

Taking Finasteride is ok, but i would take that dose down to 1 mg a day

Dutasteride is another one, but not necessary to take if you taking Finasteride

Nizoral is the shampoo that you could buy at the pharmacy at 1% strength and it should be done every day or every other day at the prescription strength.

Now, Minoxidil is quite helpful i found, and it should be taken at 5% strength, but there is also Minoxidil 5%with Azelaic Acid 5% and i found that quite effective.

But the most effective thing is Spironolactone 2%, as its a cream that when applied topically is very effective at fighting hair loss.

So i would recommend this regimen.

Spironolactone 2%
Minoxidil 5% with Azelaic Acid 5%
Nizoral 1% ED or 2% EOD

as far as finasteride is concerned you ought to take it at least a month before starting anabolic steroids, and i also dont agree that you whould take 250mgs/week as that would only shut down and replace your natural production. in other words it wont do much for you.

Finasteride stops conversion of test to DHT (dihydrotestosterone) but that is one thing that also helps you grow. (DHT)
It was considered a bad testosterone but it really didnt turn out that way, you want to lower it, but not to an extreme level. I think you need to get rid of DHT only in certain areas, like scalp for an example.

Now i found out that Spironolactone, minoxidil with a.acid and nizoral did a very, very good job at that.

Now i would recommend you do your research, take care of your hairline as nobody like a balding young guy and try not to stress it out too much as that will be your biggest foe.
Sometime on cycle you shed, and some hair grows back after shedding, so dont panic, you will make it worse.

Anyway, there were a lot of threads, and a lot of them were started by me and a whole lot of responses, i learned from them and i think you could too. Do some background reading bro and all the best in keeping your hair, i know i kept mine thanks to the bros on the board.

Where do you buy Spiro again?

Im running duta, finsteride, and nizoral 2% for my cycle.

I am talking about the legal stuff I think this is all legal right? I am not talking about aas.. Stores Prices? What am I talking to protect myself and take precautions yeay round..

RottenWillow said:
Will a young mexican woman do?

I get this information second hand from my dad, but I believe there are two types of DHT. At 5mg ED finasteride lowers just one of the types up to about 70% as I remember, and it has no effect at all on the other type. At .5 ED dutasteride lowers both types up to 85%. There's no reason to take them both. If you can afford it, take dustasteride. There are some generic forumulations of dusteride too. My fiance is about to try one of those since we dont have the money my dad has to spend. The generic brand is Dutas if you want to search for it.

Minoxidil only lengthens the natural growing cycle of the hair. If you're jacking up the androgens in your body, it wont be a damn bit of good. Also it dries the hell out of your scalp. My dad had really nasty scalp flaking back when he used that stuff.

Check some of those hairloss sites for the exact figures on DHT suppression of fin and dut. :)

hahaaaa...i just got schooled by a young mexican princess :heart:

Top Bottom