Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The (sust) flu is caused by...

den Berre

This is my first post and first attempt to make a contribution to this community.

I have seen numerous posts about the sust flu and since I'm going to do my first cycle soon, which also includes sust, I tried to do some research on that topic.

This is what I have learned from my research. This conclusion is based on information found on numerous websites and other literature. I don't know if everything is 100% correct but it seems to make sense to me.

==============================

Anabloc steroids block the binding of cortisol to its receptor sites, which prevents muscle breakdown and enhances recovery. This is beneficial for the athlete taking the drug but the effect backfires when he stops taking it. Hormonal adaptations occur in response to the abnormal amount of male hormones present in the body. Cortisol receptor sites and cortisol secretion from the adrenal cortex increases.

The use of anabolic steroids decreases testosterone secretion. People who stop taking steroids are also hampered with less male hormones than usual. The catabolic effects of cortisol are enhanced.

Cortisol suppresses the immune system. This makes steroid users more prone to diseases, such as cold and flu, during the period immediately following steroid administration.

==============================

This could be an answer to why some people get the flu from sust or other gear.

I don't think this is the answer... "Sus flu" is a condition that occurs at the beggining of the cycle, not the end.

den Berre, welcome to the board

As for your contribution I think you should do a little bit more research on AS and Sust Flu:D :D

The Sus flu that juicers talk about is not the ordinary flu or cold which you might get any time, but it's the one you have mostly during the first week of your cycle which usually goes away easily.

I have recently started doing some research on AS and obviously I still have some work to do... about the sus flu being a mental thing... I've hard about a lot of people getting it...

Some people think it is caused by the sudden influx of androgens... others attribute it to impurities in the gear... some say it's all mental. I don't know what to think, but i've seen plenty of people get it.

In the past I have never experineced Sus flu.

But last week I started my autumn bulk cycle. I did first shots of total 400 mg propionate in the evening and next day I had a little fever (around 38 degrees Cels.). In disappeared another day and I shot 2 Omnadrens with 200 mg prop. I got fever NEXT day also.

Now I continue with my cycle and it is ok now. I think this was reaction to suddenly high doses of test in the system.

Jan

Top Bottom