Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

(Knee surgery + cycle post surgery) Advice please

jag3034

Alright heres my cycle I am wanting to do then I will go more in depth on my situation.

D-bol 30mg/day 1-4
Test C 300-400mg/wk 1-14 (Wanting to keep decently low, more of trying to keep libido up)
EQ 500mg/wk 1-14

I tore my ACL a few weeks ago trying out for the college baseball team. I have already started pre-hab and already have very close to 100% motion back. My surgery is Nov 5th and I am thinking right now of starting my cycle about 3 weeks after surgery (Depending on how my knee is).

I am mostly just looking for oppinions and advice from others on my situation. Cycle critiquing is much appreciated also.

age - 20
weight - 185 (9-10% bf)
height - 5'10"
training experience - 4 years
previous cycle experience - 1 cycle it was..

d-bol 30mg 1-4
test e 400mg/wk 1-12

Sorry about that here you go.

age - 20
weight - 185 (9-10% bf)
height - 5'10"
training experience - 4 years
previous cycle experience - 1 cycle it was..

D-bol 30mg 1-4
Test E 400mg/wk 1-12

im sorry man but your too young......

i know this is not what you want to hear, but here at EF we have a strict rule that we never give steroid advice to anyone under 21.

and for good reasons.... hormonally your not settled yet and could easily do a lot more harm than good by pumping hormones into your body

please visit the diet and training forums for top notch info on how to maximize your gains naturally, as you can still make great progress without resorting to juice just yet.

it will give you time to get that knee back to 100% man too

Thats alright I appreciate the concern and understand you guys have rules.

Top Bottom