Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

(B4 Pics) new cycle, Added Tren, Need help with adjustments!

shrimp44

I had to revise my scedule because The eq I was taking (Boldemix 250) gave me flu like symptoms everytime I took it, so Unfortunetly I had to drop the EQ which I'm pissed about because I wanted to try it after hearing so much good things about it. Hopefully between the Tren and winny I could get the gains i wanted EQ!

This is my 3rd cycle right now
My winter Bulker was kinda ruined by a shoulder injury I was at 187 and kept about 5 pounds of it......, but now I am pretty lean at 5'8 173 13-15%BF??? what do you guys think my bf % is

Age 24

My cycle right now
1-14 Test E 500mg Ew
1-6 Tren A- 75mg Eod
8-14 Oral winstrol 50mg ed??? or Eod??

Pct
-19 1/2- 23 clomid at 100mg Ed for the first week then 50mg ed for the rest
-2-23 AIFM 2 sprays everday (varies as needed)

This is my first time using Tren A, and Winstrol, so I am doing them at low doses, I've done two cycles of Test E before at 500mg ew, and I've done deca @250mg ew

My goals for this cycle, are too get hard, cut, and vascular
For the past 2 months my diet and cardio have been on Check, and I dropped a good amount of BF % before this cycle, because I've read for best results from these substances its good to start at a low BF %

I hope to have good results for this cycle, and my main concern is Acne, I've learned to some what control it, using an AI, Tanning and I started Tetracycline 3 weeks prior to this cycle so it would start working.

please any advice and comments from you guys are appreciated

I plan to keep you guys updated on how I react with Tren with info and pictures

Last edited:
Top Bottom