Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

!HELP! TEST E/ANAVAR cycle 1st Cycle need input

Texan521

Im 22 years old 5'10 168lbs and 18% bf im going to be starting my test e/anavar cycle soon and i would like some input form you guys on my cycle to staighten out any kinks that maybe i have missed. This is my 1st cycle and i want to do it right.

Test E: week 1-10 250mg/2xweek
anavar: week 7-12 50mg /week
liquidex: week 1-10
liquidletro :pCT

im looking into getting some HCG but cannot currently find a source. I have also considered runnun the anavar for weeks 1-6. what are yalls opinions on that vs at the end of the cycle? any additional opinions will also be greatly appriciated.

Im 22 years old 5'10 168lbs and 18% bf im going to be starting my test e/anavar cycle soon and i would like some input form you guys on my cycle to staighten out any kinks that maybe i have missed. This is my 1st cycle and i want to do it right.

Test E: week 1-10 250mg/2xweek
anavar: week 7-12 50mg /week
liquidex: week 1-10
liquidletro :pCT

im looking into getting some HCG but cannot currently find a source. I have also considered runnun the anavar for weeks 1-6. what are yalls opinions on that vs at the end of the cycle? any additional opinions will also be greatly appriciated.

looks good except for your pct...

pct
post cycle/unleashed combo
forma 5 pumps am 5 pumps pm

follow pct with bridge

also I assume you mean 50mg ed on the anavar? and you don't hcg, use hcgenerate 5 caps ed 5-12

im not trying to be a dick here but are you sure that your body fat is that high? thats pretty bad for only 168 pounds at your height and at that body fat its too high to be running a cycle... the pct gymj gave you is spot on but you need to get that body fat down first...

im not trying to be a dick here but are you sure that your body fat is that high? thats pretty bad for only 168 pounds at your height and at that body fat its too high to be running a cycle... the pct gymj gave you is spot on but you need to get that body fat down first...
yeah, I forget to mention that...got caught up in cycle mode lol, get it under 15% before you start

looks good except for your pct...

pct
post cycle/unleashed combo
forma 5 pumps am 5 pumps pm

follow pct with bridge

also I assume you mean 50mg ed on the anavar? and you don't hcg, use hcgenerate 5 caps ed 5-12

Yea i did mean 50mg ED. I was told by some sources to get my bf down so this confirms now I will get my bf down some before i start. If i get the PCT/Unleashed combo do i still need the letro?, already have the letro on hand. As for the hcg, i was pplanningo nusing it throught the cycle if i get the HCGenerate i dont need to start till week 5? What are yalls thoughts on using anavar at the end vs as a kick start?

I'd say just test only or your first cycle.. See how your body reacts just to one compound. Anavar nd test for your second or third cycle.

Yea i did mean 50mg ED. I was told by some sources to get my bf down so this confirms now I will get my bf down some before i start. If i get the PCT/Unleashed combo do i still need the letro?, already have the letro on hand. As for the hcg, i was pplanningo nusing it throught the cycle if i get the HCGenerate i dont need to start till week 5? What are yalls thoughts on using anavar at the end vs as a kick start?

your unleashed/pct combo has nothing to do with needing letro bro... i dont even understand where that question is coming from.... letro is for gyno and unleashed/pct is your pct... you need to have an AI on hand...

your unleashed/pct combo has nothing to do with needing letro bro... i dont even understand where that question is coming from.... letro is for gyno and unleashed/pct is your pct... you need to have an AI on hand...
exactly, post cycle/unleashed combo will help with estrogen rebound during pct but letro is always a must

Top Bottom