Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

! Clomid !

! RUSSIAN BEAR !

alright brothers

im going to start my first cycle very soon, this how it looks

Test E 1-10 week 250mg x2
aifm in cycle

p-c-t

Nolvadex

will i need to use clomid or can i get away with-out using clomid
as i am only looking to bulk up not to get shape yet

ive bin trainng hard for 2 years now i started at 136 pounds my stats are as

age 23
5ft-7ins
200 pounds
14% b\f

any input will be great thanks

you dont have to use nolva and clomid, nolva alone will be fine, clomid and nolva do basically the same thing anyway.

fiesta_bhoy said:
you dont have to use Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - and clomid, Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - alone will be fine, clomid and Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - do basically the same thing anyway.

ok cool, thanks for that cheers

! RUSSIAN BEAR ! said:
alright brothers

im going to start my first cycle very soon, this how it looks

testosterone enanthate 1-10 week 250mg x2
aifm in cycle

p-c-t

Nolvadex

will i need to use clomid or can i get away with-out using clomid
as i am only looking to bulk up not to get shape yet

ive bin trainng hard for 2 years now i started at 136 pounds my stats are as

age 23
5ft-7ins
200 pounds
14% bf

any input will be great thanks

Just 2 years training and you gained 64 pounds and kept the bf under 15%? Good job man...good luck with the cycle.

you can do a nolva only pct there's a link in my profile to a page outlining pct check it out... it has clomid only, nolva only, and nolva and clomid together pct's. I personally prefer the combo!!

I don't see the link anywhere. Oh and A. Kareiln IS Bad A*S! I always looked up to him since I started wrestling at 10yrs. old.

sshadoww said:
Just 2 years training and you gained 64 pounds and kept the bf under 15%? Good job man...good luck with the cycle.

EXACTLY, you seem to be on the right path.....keep up the good work

I tend to use both Clomid and Nolva as always had best results with that combination.

I always have Nolva on hand anyway in case io realise symtoms of gyno and if not used the i run with the Clomid as PCT

something along the lines of

Clomid 100mg/day for 10 days, then 50mg/day for 10 days
Nolvadex 60mg/day for 10 days then 40mg/day for 10 days

Will be more than adequate IMHO but you need to listen to your body as everyone is different and adjust dosages to match what you are hearing

Wrongun!

sshadoww said:

thanks bro

since ive been training ive had a good diet i eat my meals at the same time every day, train same time everyday a good routine has always help me
and now i think its time to step into the real world.

Top Bottom