Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

! Clomid !

Wrongun said:
I tend to use both Clomid and Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - as always had best results with that combination.

I always have Nolva on hand anyway in case io realise symtoms of gynecomastia and if not used the i run with the Clomid as PCT - post cycle therapy -

something along the lines of

Clomid 100mg/day for 10 days, then 50mg/day for 10 days
Nolvadex 60mg/day for 10 days then 40mg/day for 10 days

Will be more than adequate IMHO but you need to listen to your body as everyone is different and adjust dosages to match what you are hearing

Wrongun!

why the high dosages of clomid and nolva bro?

! RUSSIAN BEAR ! said:
everyone is different bro

umm there is no need for that high of a dose for recovery for anyone. this is why everyone complains about clomid sides, because they take far too much

xrsist said:
umm there is no need for that high of a dose for recovery for anyone. this is why everyone complains about clomid sides, because they take far too much

i see what you mean
what would be a safe dose be on a 10week of test E 500mg a week
im trying to get as much info as i can so any help would be great

! RUSSIAN BEAR ! said:
i see what you mean
what would be a safe dose be on a 10week of testosterone enanthate 500mg a week
im trying to get as much info as i can so any help would be great

theres no need for clomid on cycle but for P`C`T 50mg ED for 20-30 days is enough. i dont use nolva anymore but 20mg ED is enough

xrsist said:
theres no need for clomid on cycle but for P`C`T 50mg ED for 20-30 days is enough. i dont use Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - anymore but 20mg ED is enough

ok cheers for the info mate
thats cool

gyle said:
I don't see the link anywhere. Oh and A. Kareiln IS Bad A*S! I always looked up to him since I started wrestling at 10yrs. old.

it's the big heading that says PCT right above where it says "Papa Lion's Profile" on the blue line at the top!! below "The Roid Store" ad

an yeah Karelin was a beast and his only int'l loss was a fuckin fluke!!! I hated that match and it pissed me off every time somebody would talk about how badass gardner was... IMO he did nothin to win that match and no high caliber match... especially for an Olympic gold should be won or lost on that kind of technicality especially when it was a new rule and Karelin was an old dog... that still pisses me off to think about it!!

xrsist said:
why the high dosages of clomid and Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - bro?

Because thas what works for me. Lesser just does not work

Please note my last paragraph which states he must listen to his body

If i use Clomid alone then i frontload the clomid at a higher dosage. This was widely accepted some years ago and since has been debated as not necessary. What i can tell you for my body it is and any less dosage simply does not work.

I have found the combination of both the most effective and realise no sides from the dosages

Wrongun!

xrsist said:

I disagree. For me then i need the higher dosage. I also do not realise any sides apart from intial 2-3 days emotion thats it

Wrongun!

Top Bottom