Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

!!! Need Last Tips Before My Next Weeks Cycle !!!!

VENOM

Aight guys...I'm picking up my Russian d-bols tommorrow night...And I'm all set....Here is what I got and how I was planning to run it.
Week 1-10 Omna @ 500mg WEEK
Week 1-4 D-bol @ 25mg Day

I picked up 35 NOLVA pills at 20mg each. I was planning to only usie it if small signs of gyno apear.... And if I don't like the water weight I'll also go on it....10mg a day if not enough I'll hit 20mg day... And the clomid is also here...Planning to do it 3 weeks after last shot of OMNA...150mg first day - 100mg for next 10 days and 50mg for last 10 days...Does this sound good...

Now please don't tell me to run more of this or that cause its all I got...Well I guess I could pick up more but I don't wanna go through all the shit again...

Now here are a few questions.....

1) Would it be a good idea to run the Nolva with the entire cycle at 10mg a day to keep the hard look if I'm going on a cutting cycle after this one? I know that the decision is up to me on what look I like or if I like the water weight but the thing is that I wanna do a cutting cycle after....And if yes should I take it any time during the day.

2) What days should I shoot up ..Does MON and THURS sound good....500mg for the week..250mg a day..?????

3) The D-BOLS are 5mg pills... I hit the gym at 11am everyday SUN-FRI....Should I take the 5 pills at once before the workout..Or should I take one every 3 hrs with a meal throughout the day to get 25mg a day...? Whats most effective.

4) My friend is running the same cycle w/same dosage + DECA @ 200mg a week...Should he take the DECA with OMNA in same shoot so he doesn't have to poke himself everyday....Or should he do OMNA MON & THUR ---- and the DECA TUES & FRI..please guys this is important to him...be honest..

5) Although each person reacts differently to each steroid what do you guys think the approximate gains should be off this cycle.

WELL THATS ABOUT IT...IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER COMMENTS TO ADD OR ANY TIPS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DO SO..... thanks so much guys.

the cycle looks alright. take the shots monday and thursday, and space the dbol out evenly throughout the day. dont use nolva unless you have to. and your friend can defiantely mix omna and deca in the same pin.
if this is your first cycle, you should gain 20-30 lbs depending on diet.
ohh and as for clomid, take 300mg on the first day 3 weeks after the last shot, then 100mg for 10 days then 50mg for another 10 days,.

the cycle looks alright. take the shots monday and thursday, and space the dbol out evenly throughout the day. dont use nolva unless you have to. and your friend can defiantely mix omna and deca in the same pin.

That's what I was going to say.

yes space the d-bol out , i think you can take the sust all in one day. i would because it would save a injection per week! the gain of 30 lbs would be attainable if you eat like a horse.

good 1st cycle, good luck. better than my 1st fo deca only!

Top Bottom