Re: Does anyone else here think that CHOSTO is a FRAUD?
Posted by AtlDude on December 01, 1996 at 13:13:22:
In Reply to: Re: Does anyone else here think that CHOSTO is a FRAUD? posted by Man of Iron on December 01, 1996 at 06:11:34:
How do you really know who anybody is here? You
don't. I could set up a E-Mail address that you
could verify through the INTERNIC that shows I'm
located wherever I'd like you to believe I'm from.
Does the DEA watch this board? I've been using
global networks, including Internet, since 1983
and I've known personally or known of many people
who've gotten in legal trouble for various reasons.
Usually, "they" would begin to watch if someone
calls to complain. Assume for a moment that a 16
year-old kid was getting advice on how to obtain
and inject sterioids and the parent finds out he
uses this message board...well, what is it reason-
able to assume that the parent would do next? Call
the DEA maybe?
What about "stings"? Are the Feds worried about
entrapment? Fuck no.
Does the goverment have to directly access a system
to monitor traffic (your address) and packet
content? NO THEY DO NOT. There is a rumor going
around that MAE-EAST and MAE-WEST (regional
Internet routing facilities) packets are being
intercepted. In other words, FORGET PRIVACY BE-
CAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST.
What types of crime occur on Internet? Almost
everything we can imagine. There are those who
learn to manufacture drugs, like methamphetamine
and GHB, those who are sick and trade child
pornography, and you can even find out how to make
explosives. It makes me ill to imagine how the
most powerful research tool ever developed is
I believe in FREE SPEACH and I don't believe
anyone here should be penalized for being informed.
If they were sniffing for key words in this docu-
ment, do you think "explosives" and "methamphet-
amine" would catch their attention? Do you think
"Steroids" would catch there attention?
Would you even THINK about trading anything here?
If you are thinking about it you better stop.
Anyone who trades ANYTHING here is a MORON, in
I'm the very definition in non-malicious hacker
and I've been doing what I do for almost 14 years
now. So if you've commit anything to memory from
this document, make it this statement:
BIG BROTHER *IS* WATCHING.
- AltDude knows the deal The Real Deal 18:11:11 12/04/96
- Re: Does anyone else here think that CHOSTO is a FRAUD? Tired of paranoid so called hackers. 19:13:04 12/01/96
- Re: Does anyone else here think that CHOSTO is a FRAUD? I agree... (power 2 us.) 13:54:00 2/03/97
- Re: Does anyone else here think that CHOSTO is a FRAUD? AtlDude 00:48:18 12/02/96
- Re: Does anyone else here think that CHOSTO is a FRAUD? MFC 15:28:29 12/02/96
- Re: Does anyone else here think that CHOSTO is a FRAUD? MFC 15:28:29 12/02/96 (0)
- Re: Does anyone else here think that CHOSTO is a FRAUD? I agree... (power 2 us.) 13:54:00 2/03/97 (0)