Re: Upon further review.....
Posted by Animal on March 28, 1997 at 18:34:30:
In Reply to: Re: That should be, "1/2 hr before workout ENDS" posted by APF on March 28, 1997 at 14:29:49:
: : : : : What did you pay for your insulin as I am going to pick up some for myself in mex. I'm not looking to sell it, but I just want an idea. Anarchy in the USA!
: : : Standard pricing for Humulin R is ~$17. No need to go to Mexico and get it, it's easily available in most states.
: : : BTW, "She-Ra"'s post details a much safer, logical approach to raw insulin use. Injecting first thing in the morning (ie: after you've been starving yourself for ~6-9 hours) seems to work better (ie: than just one shot), in my experience. As most know, there seems to be a definite correlation between insulin and test levels (Duchaine for instance implies that it raises free test via inhibition of androgen-binding globules); in any case, I'm "always" raging to go by 6:00. If it weren't for that nasty death thing, Insulin would be a great deal =]
: : : -APF
: : Hmm. That didn't really come-out the way I wanted it to. I'm always so wrecked after my leg workouts (fucking squats - 90% mental and now my brain's all used-up). In any case, I may shortly experiment with the "best" procedure for those insulin users who prefer to workout in the mornings. We want to maximize post-sleep/fasting replenishment, during workout test levels, and post-workout replenishment/anti-catabolism. 30% of the recomended dose right after waking, with corresponding carb and protein consumption, then 2 hrs later, workout & continue carb consumption; 1/2 hr before workout ENDS shoot remaining 70% dosage, with total dosage recomended carbs post-workout is the 'plan'. Seems to be somewhat safe, though not abundantly so. Combine with Androstene, Glutamine & Creatine at appropriate times.
: : [note: this is not advice; don't go and do this]
: : -APF
Some say they got nothing off insulin, but i think the key that she-rah and you both mentioned is the GLUTAMINE! Anarchy in the USA!