to AJ - re: your problem making & keeping new special friends
Posted by baddawg on March 28, 1997 at 10:43:36:
You can't always block an email, but there are a couple of things you can do!
1)If using Netscape or Explorer for email. Don't. Particularly w/Netscape, you can't stop it from opening the mail once you click on it. Try switching to Pegasus (easily found), IMHO the best mail program out there. Pegasus doesn't open a message unless you click on the header AND it has filtering capabilities, so you can set it to determine what to delete before you even have to think about opening it. Of course, if your new best friend changes his domain name or provider, the filter may fail.
2)You CAN complain to the his ISP. Email to [email protected](his ISP).com and flame the guy to death, threaten w/legal action, be a real nuisance (after all, your the one being harassed). They know who he is.
I hope this helps.
- THANKYOUVERYMUCH Another Jeff 10:53:40 3/28/97
- clarification baddawg 19:23:10 3/29/97
- Sounds like your having too much fun to stop! Nomsg. Peace 03:28:03 3/29/97
- Re: THANKYOUVERYMUCH... I Think I love you AJ!! Smokey 11:32:39 3/28/97
- clarification baddawg 19:23:10 3/29/97 (0)
- Re: hey baddawg...... Animal 10:52:55 3/28/97
- Re: hey baddawg...... baddawg 19:14:54 3/29/97
- Re: hey baddawg...... baddawg 19:14:54 3/29/97 (0)