Thanks Calfman! I'll let you know how it turns out (no msg)
Posted by Vincent on March 21, 1997 at 01:10:09:
In Reply to: Re: Calf Problems...Animal, Big Canuk or Others Please Help posted by Calfman on March 21, 1997 at 00:44:47:
: : I have a serious calf problem no matter what I do, I cant seem to put any
: : size on my calves. I heard from somewhere that if you shoot Winstrol
: : in your calves it may help them grow. If anybody has had experience
: : with this please let me know or any other kind of advice would be appreciated.
: : Thanks
: : Vincent
: Unless you are genetically gifted, which it doesn't
: sound so, you are pretty much hooped. Luckily I
: received the genes that able me to have ripped 18"
: calves without doing any work to them. (It looks
: kind of funny because my quads only measure 25").
: Anyways, I tell everybody the same thing when they
: ask me what I do. I tell them that they are not going
: to grow substantially (unless you use some AS, but
: even still the results won't stay to long after
: coming off them) so work them like you want to get
: them as ripped as possible. When this occurs, they
: may grow a little bit, but if they are ripped they
: usually look bigger anyways. Try this routine for
: about a month and see what happens:
: Standing Calf Raise @ 100 lbs
: Single Leg Calf Raises @ bodyweight
: Seated Calf Raises @ 90 lbs.
: Do one set of each exercise without resting.
: Rest about 1 minute and do it again.
: Rest and repeat one last time.
: Keep the weight the same each time.
: Good luck
- Re: With all due respect to "calfman" ........ Another Jeff 17:32:33 3/21/97
- Re: With all due respect to "calfman" ........ Calfman 18:03:27 3/22/97
- Re: With all due respect to "calfman" ........ Calfman 18:03:13 3/22/97
- Re: With all due respect to "calfman" ........ Vincent 01:43:21 3/22/97
- Re:My, how this board is becoming civilized! no msg.... Animal 21:33:37 3/21/97
- Re: With all due respect to "calfman" ........ Calfman 18:03:27 3/22/97 (0)