Posted by Big Dude with 39monster waist on November 18, 1996 at 17:10:07:
For all of you who are concerned under the ECPA that is found under the Title III of the Omnisubs Crime Control act, any type of electronic communication that has been secured with a password to access the account is protected from search. That means the DEA or any other federal agency must get a search warrant before looking at any of your E-mail messages!
- Re: E-Mail privacy MFC 20:25:43 11/18/96
- Re: E-Mail privacy lawyer 22:29:20 11/18/96
- Re: E-Mail privacy lawyer 22:29:20 11/18/96 (0)
- Re: E-Mail privacy lil' daddy 17:32:13 11/18/96
- Re: E-Mail privacy lawyer 20:01:59 11/18/96 (6)