Re: GH- input needed......thanks,comments?
Posted by LudWig on March 18, 1997 at 18:17:02:
In Reply to: Re: GH- input needed......thanks posted by pauly on March 18, 1997 at 15:12:57:
: : :
: : : how much? 4iu ?
: : : how often? every other day?
: : : with what? AS(high andro),insulin,cyt,noveldex?
: : : have my idea's (which are above...)
: : : THANKS FOR ALL INFO!
: : 4 iu is kind of low. 10iu is probably needed for good results. That will cost you big money though. You may want to save the money. The GH isn't anything amazing, but it will help if you are competing. Make sure you use insulin with it. Use cytomel if you are cutting.
: would you need less gh the younger you are? for example would a 22 yr old need as much as a 32 yr old to get similar results. (I know you can't compare too much because it depends on the individual but on a general note) Thanks for anyones help. P.S. Is Mexican GH legit? (humatrope, saizen?)
I've already checked the search engine, so would you folks comment some questions on GH:
1) GH won't be as effective (to gain mass,get cut) as any other common AS, if this gonna be somebody's first cycle ever.
2) How long would last a FIRST cycle EVER on GH?
3) Considering that GH is not exactly an AS, it does not work in sinergy with AS, say, it is a waste to use it stacked with AS.
4) If one can afford, humatrope would be the best to stack with GH, and only that would do a GOOD work.
5) GH is expensive, but it will save your gains more and in a healthier way than any other AS(clen,primo,cytomel) could do.
I think that any comments on that will help us all. LudWIg.