Needles / Injection Point
Posted by Brit on March 18, 1997 at 16:05:34:
Thanks for the advice
Just to reasure you I don't reuse the same needle or syringe.
In the UK all you have to do is go into the chemist to a needle exchange and they give you free needles and syringes !!!!
Would a 22 gauge be better to inject Decca with ??? than a 21 if someone else is giving you the shots (understanding girlfriend)
Also why CC's and not Ml's. All the UK syringes are in Ml's
- Re: Needles / Injection Point Big Tuna 16:29:44 3/18/97
- Re:An 18 is bigger! And I thought i was the only one using it! Animal 16:46:35 3/18/97 (2)
- Re: Needles / Injection Point gipper 16:27:47 3/18/97
- Re: Needles / Injection Point LittleBigMan 16:30:49 3/18/97
- Re: Needles / Injection Point LittleBigMan 16:30:49 3/18/97 (0)