Re: A CHALLENGE FOR THE GURUS?Does a final solution abot creatine exist?
Posted by the slinger on March 18, 1997 at 06:07:55:
In Reply to: A CHALLENGE FOR THE GURUS?Does a final solution abot creatine exist? posted by Man in black on March 18, 1997 at 05:00:44:
: Let's see....
: First version :
: step 1 : load for a week (or 10 days?) with 25-30 g per day (using 1,5g dosages?)
: step 2 : now take 3-5 g per day for a month
: Steo 3 : Stop taking the stuff for a month (someone says 2 weeks)then start again with step1 and 2.
: Second version :
: Don't stop taking it before reloading, just do step 1 and 2 again and again
: Third version :
: Step 1 : load for 2 weeks
: Step 2 :mantain for 2 weeks (taking 10 or more g. per day)
: Again, someone says now you have to stop for a while before starting again with the loading period
: other versions : all the possible mixes of the previous ones.
: Variations on theme :
: 1 : USE grapejuice to take it!
: 2: DON'T USE grapejuice with creatine, just sugar!
: 3 : USE always creatine with TAURINE : the effect will double!
: 4 : take it before and after the workout (30 minutes before then, after 20 minutes, take the protein drink)
: 5 : Again a lot other alternetives.
: I'm sure you know you can find all these (and other) versions with tons of explanations about
: why one is to be preferred to the others.
: NOW MY QUESTION : DO YOU KNOW THE TRUTH? Or, like all philosophers say, the truth has many faces and you cannot know
: which one is the best ?
: I really hope someone of you, wise guys, can light the final candle
: in the creatine darkness, explaining everything (but really everything)
: about a good creatine use.
HOW ABOUT THIS TECHNIQUE:
1) GET YOUR MONEY
2)PUT IT BACK IN YOUR WALLET
3) GO BUY SOME NICE STEAKS
4) FORGET ABOUT THE CREATINE
5) GAIN SOME SIZE AND SAVE MONEY
: Then, if you want, could you also suggest me the SAFEST but still well working cycle you can imagine? (if
: it does exist)I'm a newby, so all the possible explanations would be very appreciated, but if
: don't have time to waste :( simply answer to the creatine problem.
: By the way, forgive my bad English : I don't live in an English spraking Country.
: Thanx in advance to everyone who will be so kind (and brave) to type the
: words THE END about this controversy.
- Re: There is no consensus of opinion about ANYTHING in bodybuilding !!! Another Jeff 10:03:56 3/18/97
- Here is the light Man on the hill 12:03:03 3/18/97
- Re: Nothing against steroids but.... use your head 16:01:04 3/18/97
- Re: Here is the light Smeely Finger 15:17:15 3/18/97
- Re: Turn the light all the way on bud- quit using your dimmer switch Another Jeff 12:10:34 3/18/97
- Re: I agree....with...... Animal 12:15:24 3/18/97 (4)
- Re: Nothing against steroids but.... use your head 16:01:04 3/18/97 (0)
- Here is the light Man on the hill 12:03:03 3/18/97 (8)