Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winstrol for girls ?

how much is ok dosage of inject of winstrol - stanoject 50 casablnca pharmaceuticals? amp is 50mg/ml.
i never take any aas.
i have 30 amps on stock. please help

half an amp a day for 60 days :D

You may want to post this in the women's section as well to get some more good advice from women that have experience with it.

winny is not the best for a girl. A lot of first timers take Anavar which is suppose have less side, and be more mild. Post a thread in the womans forum, those intelligant ladies will help lead you in the right direction and will answer any more personal questions you might have! :)
Welcome!

winny is not the best for a girl. A lot of first timers take Anavar which is suppose have less side, and be more mild. Post a thread in the womans forum, those intelligant ladies will help lead you in the right direction and will answer any more personal questions you might have! :)
Welcome!

Agreed winny affects everyone diffrent if you are going to take it 5mg a day would be a good place to start.

I don't recomend Winstrol either.
If you heart is set on it for some reason go with what SuperQT said.

Top Bottom