Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Var question

shib1077

Hello.
I just started a Var cycle 11 Days ago. I've been lifting for over 10 years and decided I wanted to try an 8 week cycle. My pills are 50mg, so I'm getting into fourths and taking one (12.5mg) once per day. I gave gained about 5 pounds since starting and I'm noticeably softer (water) I'm a competitor and stay within 6-8 pds above stage weight year round so I feel a bit uncomfortable.
Could this possibly be an initial water weight gain as my body is trying to normalize a bit due to the added hormones? I heard some women hold water at the start of a cycle then it goes away. .any thoughts would be appreciated.
I'm also eating strict a bit below maintenance and drinking 1.5 gallons of water each day.

It's either a routine water hold that some women get from var or the var is something else and causing a whole lot of bloat. Do you trust your source? It's so hard to know for sure with us women!

I got it from a friend's source so I guess it's hard to say lol.
Do you think I should stick it out for a bit hoping the water subsides or just stop ?

I initially held water at the start of my cycle. Are you about to start your period? I ask because when I was on my cycle I would gain 5 lbs starting about 8-10 days before my period. It freaked me out at first but once I started the water dropped.

Top Bottom