Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I stop taking my Anavar?

lol it was a late add on!

It's nice to have you in here! Great discussions!

Thank you very much. I've spent too many years reading articles, studies, and anecdotal info instead of having conversations. This is my first time ever in an online forum of any kind.

Thank you very much. I've spent too many years reading articles, studies, and anecdotal info instead of having conversations. This is my first time ever in an online forum of any kind.

I'll have to start a new thread and chat more about cortisol etc...I'd love to pick your brain!

Sounds good! I'm still learning how to use this site. I don't know if I'm able to create threads since I'm not a paying member, I also don't know what is banned from discussion on the elitefitness forum, so if I do something wrong feel free to call me out. Haha

Most likely adrol or dbol. Both two are not meant for females by any means....if I was girl I would never ever run Primo, anavar or any other steroids girls could consider unless it was pharma grade and I knew it was proper pharma grade. To much risk running ugl's when you're a girl. Remember this is some guy in his house or make shift lab with no quality control, he can put whatever he wants in it and chuck a label on something that's the complete opposite. Be careful!!!!

Just wanted to post a quick update. So it's almost two weeks since my last dose and I 'm 99% back to normal. So glad I stopped the second I got the sides. It took about 3 days after stopping before my throat was normal again. And it took over a week to lose all the water I was holding. Defo gained a little fat while on it but I'll work that off - at least it's not a permanent side!

Most likely adrol or dbol. Both two are not meant for females by any means....if I was girl I would never ever run Primo, anavar or any other steroids girls could consider unless it was pharma grade and I knew it was proper pharma grade. To much risk running ugl's when you're a girl. Remember this is some guy in his house or make shift lab with no quality control, he can put whatever he wants in it and chuck a label on something that's the complete opposite. Be careful!!!!
actually the pharm grad market is soo messed up with fakes i would feel safter with a UGL lab thats well known than ordering some human grade on someone. if you have a script and/or walking into pharmacy then yes i agree.

Just wanted to post a quick update. So it's almost two weeks since my last dose and I 'm 99% back to normal. So glad I stopped the second I got the sides. It took about 3 days after stopping before my throat was normal again. And it took over a week to lose all the water I was holding. Defo gained a little fat while on it but I'll work that off - at least it's not a permanent side!
Glad to hear this! good you are feeling better. if you run something again just do alot of research on the lab before hand and if its not well known and you cant find much, move to another lab to research IMO

Top Bottom